SASS Wire Forum

More $timulus & Green Energy

$198,000,000 of taxpayer money later, another green company goes bust.

Instead of fading away, the company was bought up by the Russians because of the high-tech batteries they make.

Batteries which the Army had contracted for to power new battlefield electronics.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-biz-0408-battery-transfer--20120407,0,3261819.story

The best fiction writers on the planet couldn't make up this kind of stuff and make it believable.

I don't hear enough out of the Republitards. Instead of robo-calls saying "vote me" they need to mail out, post billboards, blog, have letters to the editor of every local paper screaming about this nonsense. The silence is frightening. Granted times and technology are different but Jefferson, Hamilton, Franklin, Payne etc etc etc would have not stood silent and let the "professionals" in the media be the ones to report this. Imagine if the "founding fathers" had the technologies and advancements in media we have, along with the freedoms they had.

Its time to recycle more incumbent moderates.

I don't hear enough out of the Republitards. Instead of robo-calls saying "vote me" they need to mail out, post billboards, blog, have letters to the editor of every local paper screaming about this nonsense. The silence is frightening. Granted times and technology are different but Jefferson, Hamilton, Franklin, Payne etc etc etc would have not stood silent and let the "professionals" in the media be the ones to report this. Imagine if the "founding fathers" had the technologies and advancements in media we have, along with the freedoms they had.

???Its time to recycle more incumbent moderates.???

More like, :FlagAm::angry: "Fire every one of them and start over!!!" :angry::FlagAm:

There are few if any incumbant politicians who deserve re-election!!! Everyone makes the mistake of thinking,"Well my representative is okay." WRONG!!! My own congressman is mostly benign and a moderate by description, but he's been there too long and needs to go!!

I'd suspect that the wrong person or group had the business mentioned in the OP, so Obama the Thug and his minions allowed it to be killed off and the Russians saw an opportunity. He and his cronies have done much the same thing since they were allowed to take power. :angry:

VOTE 'EM ALL OUT!! :rolleyes: A NEW BROOM MIGHT SWEEP CLEAN!! :unsure: In this case, the enemy you know is most likely worse than almost any enemy you don't!! :unsure:

More like, :FlagAm::angry: "Fire every one of them and start over!!!" :angry::FlagAm:

There are few if any incumbant politicians who deserve re-election!!! Everyone makes the mistake of thinking,"Well my representative is okay." WRONG!!! My own congressman is mostly benign and a moderate by description, but he's been there too long and needs to go!!

I'd suspect that the wrong person or group had the business mentioned in the OP, so Obama the Thug and his minions allowed it to be killed off and the Russians saw an opportunity. He and his cronies have done much the same thing since they were allowed to take power. :angry:

VOTE 'EM ALL OUT!! :rolleyes: A NEW BROOM MIGHT SWEEP CLEAN!! :unsure: In this case, the enemy you know is most likely worse than almost any enemy you don't!! :unsure:

+1

=====================================================

God save us from moderate RINOs! They are nothing but Lite Democrats.

Voting them all out will not solve the problem. They will just be replaced by a group that is just as bad or worse.

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men."

John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton, first Baron Acton (1834–1902).

The answer is that there is no answer. We know this to be true, Pogo was right! "We have met the enemy and he is us".

Archived