SASS Wire Forum

And now, without further ado...

Grizzly Dave

Grizz, it don't look like it'll fit ya. Since I'm such a nice guy I'll tell ya what I'll do for ya. I'll pay the cost of shipping to my local FFL and take that purty thang off your hands :)

Its gonna be a good shooter Grizz, make sure you give us all a report on how it shoots tomorrow.

I'm sure it will shoot great, me on the other hand... :D

Got the car loaded with everything but the guns, the cooler and me.

Just cycled thru some dummy rounds loaded the length I load my 38s but with no primer or powder, hey, those should be called Badger rounds, but I digress, they cycled thru just fine. She's had a few patches run thru her and she's been put to bed all ready to go play tomorrow.

it's a work of art Grizz--you oughta shootem up good witha dat! :D

Nice one, Grizz! :D Hope ta see some new videos from the shoot tomorrow. You coming down to the TX State shoot at Cleburne with Sonora Blaze?

Miss Cubbie

Nice one, Grizz! :D Hope ta see some new videos from the shoot tomorrow. You coming down to the TX State shoot at Cleburne with Sonora Blaze?

Miss Cubbie

Wish I could, Sonora and Blazen are fun folks. But I doubt I'll make it to Texas to shoot this year, too many other things going on.

PHOTO SHOP!

He ain't really got no new rifle. :blink:

OK! OK! so it is a beauty.

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU GRIZZ.

Look forward to the video of tomorrow.

I figured I'd best take a video of me and the rifle or you'd never believe it! :D

Did someone order videos?

As always, if I got a name wrong or didn't know it, please let me know.

A little explanation to stage 4 might be in order. Every year Coyote Gulch has a Pegleg Pete Memorial Stage to remember a brother cowboy who has gone on. A Pegleg Pete stage has an 'eraser' target. Guns can be shot in any order, and if at the end you want to try, hitting the 'eraser' target with a reload in the rifle will erase any misses. Last year I tried and failed, I sprayed a ton of misses, and then missed the eraser target, much to the hoots and hollars of the posse. This year in the spirit of Pegleg Pete, I once again went as fast as I safely could, missed a bunch of targets, but hit the eraser target to be scored clean on the stage. Big fun.

...nice lookin' rifle...

...are you gonna be shooting it???? <_<

No rifle is gonna make me fast enough for that! LOL. If you watched the one of me on stage four I think I might have even had two cases in the air at once!! :D

Yer dang tootin' no rifle will make you that fast. It's 'cause yer holdin' yer guns in the wrong hand. :P

Yer dang tootin' no rifle will make you that fast. It's 'cause yer holdin' yer guns in the wrong hand. :P

Like them English folks who drive on the wrong side of the road. Left is what they say. Right and Left is different than

Right and Wrong. Just sayin'

Big Jake

Hey Grzz, nice beard and that's a great hat!!!!

Oh yea..........rifle is sweeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rye

Archived