SASS Wire Forum

WANTED: James-Younger Gang Items

Howdy everyone- I am looking for original and authentic items relating to the James-Younger Gang- especially those concerning the Northfield Bank Robbery. Items such as photographs (CDV's, Cabinet Cards, etc...), letters, and personal belongings.

Please let me know if you have any such items, or know of anywhere to get such items.

Thanks!

Jess

Hello - I have a JJ Wanted poster -

my Dad assured me that it is an original.

It is quite dark (the paper) - but - looks

original to me. $500 reward - St. Louis Midland Railroad.

If you are serious about buying it - let me know - and I'll try to come up with a fair price.

http://s890.photobucket.com/albums/ac110/BoneyardBill123/

Also - I have a book here on SASS wire about JJ - $17 shipped.

- Boneyard Bill

I am sorry to say but your poster is not an original. It looks to be an early made souvenir.

I have a rock from his grave :) 500.00 :);)

I too have a few "rocks" from Jesse's grave. Ole Zeralda sure knew how to do business!

"I too have a few "rocks" from Jesse's grave. Ole Zeralda sure knew how to do business!"

I have the entire grave . . . with his body in it. ( The rocks however are all gone . . . sold of years ago.) I might be willing to sell for $ 50,000. ( I only take gold . . no paper money.) ;)

"I too have a few "rocks" from Jesse's grave. Ole Zeralda sure knew how to do business!"

I have the entire grave . . . with his body in it. ( The rocks however are all gone . . . sold of years ago.) I might be willing to sell for $ 50,000. ( I only take gold . . no paper money.) ;)

Got any pics?

Archived