SASS Wire Forum

Please Reply!

Guest sawyer#34250

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I did not vote I would have to pack my dear ole daddy's grave. Wish I could vote twice.

I promise to vote, but I know I'm howling at the moon in NYS in a general election....

I have only ONCE had a vote for POTUS help carry my state. That was when RR was elected, and even the media had called it done by 11:30 AM. IN ANY OTHER ELECTION, we in the north woods of NY are disenfranchised by the "winner take all" rules for the state. IN OTHER WORDS, since there is NOTHING we can do to get anybody short of a resurrected RR to carry the state VS a sitting DEM. prez, it scarcely matters. Now if "O" were to eat some children early on the morning of election day, MAYBE the GOP could carry NY, and MAYBE I would be inspired to vote like it matters. Otherwise, it's a total waste of time that simply makes us feel better.

We allways vote.

Guest sawyer#34250

Just Wondering--not throwing any rocks. Lots of people have viewed, several times the number that have responeded? Like to know why. Are you just reading, do you plan not to vote, or do you think it is a stupid post?

This is not a political post. I would never tell anyone how to vote, that is purely a matter of personal choice. I will ask you to promise me that you will vote. This very well may be the most important election of our lives. Please reply with two words if you will vote "I Promise". Let's see it we can get 10,000 replies! Thank You for the promise and the vote!

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I vote everytime because I feel everytime is important, but agree that alot is at stake in November. God bless America! Texas Peacemaker.

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I vote everytime because I feel everytime is important, but agree that alot is at stake in November. God bless America! Texas Peacemaker.

Archived