SASS Wire Forum

Easter Bunny

OK,

I am off to the VA Hospital tomorrow to be the Bunny for the VA family children.

Sunday to be the Bunny for the American Legion kids!

I am so blessed

BH

BH, best hope dem V.A. kids don't have a shotgun or two ! :unsure:

I hear tell dem American Legion kids got a fire and cast iron fryin' pan ready..............................

Big'in too ! :blink: :blink: :blink:

Don't let Grizz's dog get you.

I plum fergot bout dat dog !

Tanks MM !

Don't let Grizz's dog get you.

I plum fergot bout dat dog !

Tanks MM !

I was thinking the same thing. He's white and about the size of a pony, his name is Murphy so if you talk to him he might let you go. Whatever you do, do NOT try to run away from him, he thinks that is an invitation to run after you, and with his long legs and body, he can and will out run you every time.

OK,

I am off to the VA Hospital tomorrow to be the Bunny for the VA family children.

I am so blessed

BH

Bless ya'all fer what yore doin.

CPK

OK,

I am so blessed

BH

Bless you, BH. We'll miss you on Sunday. I've created "exploding" eggs for the occasion. Are you coming to the "Shooters For Hooters" match in May?

I knew all the time you was a good guy. Thanks for your time and your service to the kids that may need a smile.

Semper Fi

Good for you, BH..Hope ya don't have to wear one of those "bunny suits".. :blink:

We have a "squirrel suit" at the park that some poor soul has to wear for parades, special events, ect..Hot, heavy, and ya have to have somebody lead ya around because it's hard to see out of..Bless anybody who will endure that..Bringing a smile to a youngun's face is reward enuff, I reckon! :)

Good man!! Thank you, Sir!!

Good for you, BH..Hope ya don't have to wear one of those "bunny suits".. :blink:

We have a "squirrel suit" at the park that some poor soul has to wear for parades, special events, ect..Hot, heavy, and ya have to have somebody lead ya around because it's hard to see out of..Bless anybody who will endure that..Bringing a smile to a youngun's face is reward enuff, I reckon! :)

It is a full suit with a large cartoon head, yup it is hot but I look forward to it every year. If I am in it over an hour I do loose a little weight. Sweet Nell does have to lead me around so I don't step on any of the little folks I am there to please.

BH

Black Harris

I expect you know this but there ain't nothin' better'n working for the kids.

Did ya know that kids spell love - T - I - M - E?

Yup, spend some time with em and you know what I mean.

You truly are blessed, Pard.

Have a Great Easter!

Waimea

:FlagAm:

OK,

I am so blessed

BH

:) yes sir, you are....and so are the youngin's that can enjoy what you can do for them and others ....;)

Wishing you and yours a special day ~ HAPPY EASTER ~

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Archived