SASS Wire Forum

PIZZA TIME!

Grizzly Dave

I'm going early --all done for the day :) Soooo ifn ya see me drulin in my brew, just prop me up next to the juke box :lol:

I'm wearing a black arm band on my pizza cutter tonight. Got to my favorite take and bake pizza place tonight, the door was locked and sign on the door that they've gone out of business.

Miz Grizz had to go out so she's hopefully picking up some sort of pizza.

I gotta big jug of Lynchberg Lemonaides mixed up!

Ya'all will not believe what happened this week. I signed my first SASS autograph. I was sitting in my office at work (VA hospital outpatient clinic) when this vet stopped by. He's a guy that had seen a photo in my office of me wearing all my cowboy gear. I found out he does some of the other kinds of shooting. Anyway he found at a gun show some of the past Cowboy Chronicles and brought them with him to read while waiting for appointments. He showed them to me and asked me if this was SASS. Yup! I tells him. Whal he had the November 2011 issue with a photo of yores truly from the 2011 Iowa SASS state shoot. I opened it to the photo. He was shocked!!

Chili Pepper Kid

4am to 7:30pm long day at work! time to relax until 4am tomorrow when it starts all over again

I'm howlin tonight!!!

Evil I gotta joke fer ya!!

A Norwegian Math Test --- This only works for those in Minnna soda , Nort DaKoda, or Viskonsin…don’t cha know!

Ole, a Norwegian fella wants a job, but the foreman doesn’t want to hire him, so he says he won't hire him until he passes a little math test.

Here is your first question, the foreman said.. 'Without using numbers,represent the number 9.'

'Witout numbers?' The Norwegian says, 'Dat's easy.' and proceeds to draw three trees.

What's this?' the boss asks.

Vot! You got no brain? Tree and tree and tree make nine,' says the Norwegian.

'Fair enough,' says the boss. 'Here's your second question. Use the same rules, but this time represent the number 99.'

The Norwegian stares into space for a while, then picks up the picture that he has just drawn and makes a smudge on each tree. 'Dar ya go!'

The boss scratches his head and says, 'How on earth do you get that to represent 99?'

'You must be from Iowa …Each of DA trees is dirty now. So, it's dirty tree, and dirty tree, and dirty tree.

Dat is 99.'

The boss is getting worried that he's going to actually have to hire this Norwegian, so he says, 'All right, last question. Same rules again, but represent the number 100.'

The Norwegian fella stares into space some more, then he picks up the picture again and makes a little mark at the base of each tree and says, 'Dar ya go! Von hundred!'

The boss looks at the attempt. 'You must be nuts if you think that represents a hundred!'

The Norwegian winces and shakes his head…UFF-DAH…you must be a Finlander from Iowa…he leans forward and points to the marks at the base of each tree and says, 'A little dog come along and pooped by each tree. So now you got dirty tree and a turd, dirty tree and a turd, and dirty tree and a turd, and dat makes von hundred !!

So, ven do I start

Dat von very, very funnny ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like the new avatar CPK.

I'm going early --all done for the day :) Soooo ifn ya see me drulin in my brew, just prop me up next to the juke box :lol:

Just don't play D-7......NEVER Ever push D-7 ! :unsure::blink:

Just don't play D-7......NEVER Ever push D-7 ! :unsure::blink:

Great!

Now I gotta go find a juke box and find out what D-7 is!

Great!

YA DON'T WANT TO DO WHAT'S ON D-7 !!

I'm with you CC. 12 hours Wed. 10 hours Thurs. only to come home and clean up the garage for delivery of the new washer, then another 6 hours today on what was supposed to be my day off. I'm so bone tired I can't see straight. Now I know why no one wanted the Seattle project. It's a real killer.

Calamity {I'm so tired I'm whiny} Kris

I'm with you CC. 12 hours Wed. 10 hours Thurs. only to come home and clean up the garage for delivery of the new washer, then another 6 hours today on what was supposed to be my day off. I'm so bone tired I can't see straight. Now I know why no one wanted the Seattle project. It's a real killer.

Calamity {I'm so tired I'm whiny} Kris

Kris, I'm right there with you! I've had a lot of time off of 'w#$k' lately but wound up w#%king much harder than if I'd gone to the office. Tomorrow we head down south to work on my mother in laws house again. I'll sure be glad when that place is cleared out and on the market and then sold. There will still be paperwork, but I can do that at home.

Hawk, is D7 Achey Breaky Heart? If so, I agree, don't push that button!!

DAT'S IT GRIZZ...DON'T PLAY IT !!

Great!

humm along y'all "prop me up 'gainst the juke box when I die..." wish I had a dollar fer ever time I danced to that :lol:

humm along y'all "prop me up 'gainst the juke box when I die..." wish I had a dollar fer ever time I danced to that :lol:

Wish I could give ya a dollar every time I watched ya dance ! :wub:;)B)

Archived