SASS Wire Forum

SC State Match

Not as creeped as I was to find myself in the company of two men who sleep together and pack a rape kit. I kept getting flash backs to pulp fiction and little red balls. No chainsaws or swords to be found either. :blink:

This is completely in inaccurate. We shared a room.

Tuco confided in me that he had read certain things on truck stop bathroom stalls about Carolina women and since he was such a "purdy" man, precautions were necessary.

So you think Tuco is purdy? :mellow:

Perhaps that kit was a not so subtle message to Vanilla that any advances would be unwelcome! -_-

I couldn't help but notice that one bed looked rumpled and the other pristine, perhaps the Kajun can lend his perspective. I thought he mentioned something about not being able to sleep at night because of what he had witnessed!

Kajun........

Capt. Bill Burt, you starting trouble again? Ain't no funny stuff going on in Tuco's and Dirty Dans room. I did hear a rumor that someone heard a certain pard, won't mention his name, but..ok, Capt. Bill Burt was heard yelling out "Yes Big John!" a few times in the early morning hours. Just saying...

Capt. Bill Burt, you starting trouble again? Ain't no funny stuff going on in Tuco's and Dirty Dans room. I did hear a rumor that someone heard a certain pard, won't mention his name, but..ok, Capt. Bill Burt was heard yelling out "Yes Big John!" a few times in the early morning hours. Just saying...

I was merely answering a question regarding my personal attributes, we don't need to go there.

Archived