SASS Wire Forum

Uprising at Swearing Creek

Royal: obviously, you don't know the twins. These are respectable ladies who just happen to get a twinkle in their eye everytime the name of RRR or Korupt Karl is mentioned. :D

I'm just a good friend of theirs who understand their dilemma.

They have worked long and hard to become professional massage 'theropist'..... ;)

..........Widder

Widder, I have not had the pleasure of an introduction but I have seen photos. The contests will take place where stated. :lol:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“Tales of Swearing Creek”. The story lines this year are about characters from Swearing Creek and their stories.

I hope some stories will not to take long. Do not need a 1 or 5 minute stage. But then we are not talking an RRR stage are we ?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I kin c this here Cowpoke shootin is serious bidness. No jokin roun Gist com pe tition! Lets keep it that a way!

My gawd ye got a ole re tired cop wid a har trigger, a SPOOK an a one eyed Gamer running one of tha best state shows there is. Then ye got a sliver haired silver bearded AL SWINGEN putin in his 2 cents worth. Its a good thing my feet are on solid ground.

RRR

Ray......We dont have a one-eyed Gamer!!!!! :blink::wacko:

I hate that Carolina Girl and I can't make it........I busted open the piggy bank and sent my app in for EOT. We have shot NC for the last few years and it was always a great time. Maybe if ya'll get those big fancy outhouses again I could string up a hammock and bunk in there.....

I could live of mints and put up with it but it would be a hard sell fer the wife though.....lol

I hate that Carolina Girl and I can't make it........I busted open the piggy bank and sent my app in for EOT. We have shot NC for the last few years and it was always a great time. Maybe if ya'll get those big fancy outhouses again I could string up a hammock and bunk in there.....

I could live of mints and put up with it but it would be a hard sell fer the wife though.....lol

We'll miss you but I can see that being a no-go for Carolina Girl even with one of those big, cushy Hatteras hammocks. :lol: We'll just have to say Hi! at EOT.

Sorry you guys can't make it this year. I know you will have a wonderful time at EOT. There are just too, many shoots to choose from. We can't do all of them, but we can wear ourselves out trying....:)

Sixgun

I think he's talking about J.M. when he puts his eye shade down. :)

Ohhhhh..... :blink:

You mean the patch-eyed gamer!!! :o

Why didn't you say so??? :wacko:

jack, RRR did say that...lol...

"one eyed / One handed shooter"...

who consistantly whops up on the 2 eyed / 2 handed shooters....

the same shooter "inspires" us 2 eyed / one handed shooters to "WORK HARDER" (much harder)...

Junky/Carolina girl, yall will be missed 4sure and ENJOY EOT!

T Minus 1 month till the jonseys bologinia sandwitch (geez, 2 years later and still cant spell bolog...whatever)

jack, RRR did say that...lol...

"one eyed / One handed shooter"...

who consistantly whops up on the 2 eyed / 2 handed shooters....

the same shooter "inspires" us 2 eyed / one handed shooters to "WORK HARDER" (much harder)...

Junky/Carolina girl, yall will be missed 4sure and ENJOY EOT!

T Minus 1 month till the jonseys bologinia sandwitch (geez, 2 years later and still cant spell bolog...whatever)

Ktown,

You need to sing the Oscar Meyer Song from when we were kids. B o l o g n a. that is how I remember the correct spelling.

Sixgun Sallie :)

Hey folks, if you wanna hear the "truth" about the Geshias and the fleet footed "big guy" along with the other folks of Swearing Creek you had better be getting them applications in so you don't miss the fun.

Did I say "truth", yep, the "truth" as told by our resident "SPOOK" who would never think of telling us anything but the truth. How do I know? He works for the "guvment" and they "always tell the truth". :rolleyes:

JM

Please allow me to add that the Worlds most famous twins, the Geisha twins, Ashia and Kadesha, have expressed their joy in knowing they have contributed to The Uprising.

Present schedule dictates that they probably won't be there in the flesh but will be there in Spirit.

PLUS, they both have told me their well wishes for 'Wed Wiver Way' to have a great match and send their best wishes to everyone there.

Ain't they special!

..........Widder

I know it's a real blow to find out the Geisha Twins won't be there. I don't even know them and I've been in a state of mourning for days. Think how RRR feels. Don't let that stop you from signing up. Maybe we can get Carolina Jack and Three Cut to dress up like the twins. :wacko: There's still time to get your app in. Come join us for the best state match going!!!!!!

I know it's a real blow to find out the Geisha Twins won't be there. I don't even know them and I've been in a state of mourning for days. Think how RRR feels. Don't let that stop you from signing up. Maybe we can get Carolina Jack and Three Cut to dress up like the twins. :wacko: There's still time to get your app in. Come join us for the best state match going!!!!!!

I'm game if Three Cut is :P

Can't speak for him but I've seen you in a dress and wig!!!!! :blink:

Hmmmmm...might need to borrow those lime-green bloomers you have Royal :o:blink:

How many shooter ya'll got signed up? Is there a "whose shooting" page.

I am sitting here and entering applications and see that some of y'all haven't sent yours in yet!

What y'all waiting for???

Ok RRR, you got a freebie but I aint seen the app. If you are out of stamps, let me know and I'll send ya one.

Y'all come, still room.

Krazy Kajun, I'll be posting the list by Monday.

JM

J.M.- Could you post the link here for the shooter's list?

Try this on for size: http://www.carolinacowboys.us/vb/showthread.php?9049-Wanna-See-Who-s-Coming

Still some room left and there is time to sign up.

JM

I think he's talking about J.M. when he puts his eye shade down. :)

Hey Pards, think ya need a break from yer cowboy thoughts. I read the article about the new gloves and the vasaline published in the Chronicle. Whoops, I do have a real question after a brief introduction. I'm getting back into the game after many years doing something else and my new lady wants to SEE another CAS event and get some of her wardrobe assembled. Neither she nor I have sufficient gun handling experience to do actual shooting at this time. Oh, the question: What are the fees for a visit to observe and tour the vendor chalets. What would be a best day to visit. I'll be coming from Scottsburg, VA, near South Boston or Danville. Is the event in Salisbury or Statesville? Gotta get with finding out the specifics. Thanks for any infomation. So many of the NC cowboys made my entry into CAS the first time a wonderful experience. Never got close to RRR, but Wicked Wanda and JM certainly did their part. Watching Red Cent and Island Girl do their smoothness in gun handling left me stunned. Yeah, I know, I'm about the level of snake lips, yet chose my cas profession as . . . Joy T Brew

Hey Pards, think ya need a break from yer cowboy thoughts. I read the article about the new gloves and the vasaline published in the Chronicle. Whoops, I do have a real question after a brief introduction. I'm getting back into the game after many years doing something else and my new lady wants to SEE another CAS event and get some of her wardrobe assembled. Neither she nor I have sufficient gun handling experience to do actual shooting at this time. Oh, the question: What are the fees for a visit to observe and tour the vendor chalets. What would be a best day to visit. I'll be coming from Scottsburg, VA, near South Boston or Danville. Is the event in Salisbury or Statesville? Gotta get with finding out the specifics. Thanks for any infomation. So many of the NC cowboys made my entry into CAS the first time a wonderful experience. Never got close to RRR, but Wicked Wanda and JM certainly did their part. Watching Red Cent and Island Girl do their smoothness in gun handling left me stunned. Yeah, I know, I'm about the level of snake lips, yet chose my cas profession as . . . Joy T Brew

Hi JTB,

Been awhile. No charge for visiting, vendors should be set up by Thursday afternoon. Rowan County Wildlife Assoc in Salisbury, home of the Old North State Posse is the location. See ya there.

JM

Archived