SASS Wire Forum

Uprising at Swearing Creek

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perfect Cowboy Morning: Fried Bologna & Hot Coffee,Pards,A Little Breeze and White Smoke.

Another Old Fat Cowboy From Swearing Creek

hate to admit it but old age and athritis has caught up with me so I've lightened up a bit and down to about 185 power factor, but you want have nay trouble hearing me on the adjoining berm.....the bigger the boom, the more I feel like I got my moneys worth.

We try!! It isn't a good day unless the RO is coughing and choking. :lol:

hate to admit it but old age and athritis has caught up with me so I've lightened up a bit and down to about 185 power factor, but you want have nay trouble hearing me on the adjoining berm.....the bigger the boom, the more I feel like I got my moneys worth.

I know the feeling well. I've dropped powder charges by about 1/3 and shooting the same in rifle and pistols. Still makes'em cough and sputter. :)

Come on folks, we still have openings for a great match!!!!!

Question....in the schedule it shows two "blasts" in Thurs. I'm a little new at this nomenclature so what is meant by a "blast?"

It's a warm up for the main match.

Thanks for the reply!

I've heard of warm up matches...just hadn't heard them called blast before. So looking at the Thurs schedule there is a 4 stage warm up match starting at 10am and another starting at 1pm and speed side matches 12-4. Plenty of opportunities to get all my misses in before the main match....just hope it turns out that way.

Thanks for the reply!

I've heard of warm up matches...just hadn't heard them called blast before. So looking at the Thurs schedule there is a 4 stage warm up match starting at 10am and another starting at 1pm and speed side matches 12-4. Plenty of opportunities to get all my misses in before the main match....just hope it turns out that way.

Try to get some of my misses in also Kajun. :lol: I would appreciate it!!! :)

Try to get some of my misses in also Kajun. :lol: I would appreciate it!!! :)

Boy...talk about takin' advantage of a pore ole outta state Kajun :) CJ, I'll see what I can do fer ya....I'm miss pretty fast so you'll have to watch close. It's them hits that take me so long to make!!

Times a wasting :o

The match is a week away :D

Come one.....come all to a great match :D

Everyone is welcome

Archived