SASS Wire Forum

Wednesday nite and we have ............

Deja Vous

Hump day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even if you're retired its hump day cuz you have to wait to shoot on the weekends too.. lol We have the spring and summer coming on us now and a lot of big shoots coming up.. So............... which ones are ya going to go to?????????????????? Anyone tryhing a new class this year or a new gun? I want a side by side for the ladies FC...

Miss ya all..........................but I am still lol....................dv

Wow! A couple nights in a row back with us - great to see ya DV!!!

I'm plannin on CA Championship at 5 Dogs and the RRV Resurrection/Defend the Roost CA BP Shootout. Work dictates I can't plan further out than early May.

Look forward to seeing you out and abount shooting! :wub:

Harvey

Just more rain, darlin'

Good to see you back with us. :)

Nothing wrong with rain as long as it does it when I want it to.. and it doesn't rain on me.. lol... I might melt.. lol

Hey Deja, good to see ya gal.

Hey, Pizza man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do miss Pizza nights.. lol...

Wow! A couple nights in a row back with us - great to see ya DV!!!

I'm plannin on CA Championship at 5 Dogs and the RRV Resurrection/Defend the Roost CA BP Shootout. Work dictates I can't plan further out than early May.

Look forward to seeing you out and abount shooting! :wub:

Harvey

I do shoot out an about a lot.. lol... I am still working on hitting the targets,... That is the object, right?? Someone told me that, did I fall for a line again????????????????? lol... See ya there Mushms..

Hey, Pizza man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do miss Pizza nights.. lol...

Me too, even though I'm here for some of them, I've been so dang busy haven't been able to enjoy them.

Me too, even though I'm here for some of them, I've been so dang busy haven't been able to enjoy them.

Back to longer hours again are ya? I got Dad hooked on AFV tonight, and he is watching it and laughing.. So, I decided I would run back and forth and hang out for a while tonight.. lol..

Back to longer hours again are ya? I got Dad hooked on AFV tonight, and he is watching it and laughing.. So, I decided I would run back and forth and hang out for a while tonight.. lol..

No work is still slow, just been busy dealing with Miz Grizz's mom's estate. Ton of work just so hopefully it can break even after the bills are paid.

DEJA'S BACK!!!! :lol:

Yippee! ^_^

All may not necessarily be right with the world... but all's now right with the Saloon! (ACS!) :D

DEJA'S BACK!!!! :lol:

Yippee! ^_^

All may not necessarily be right with the world... but all's now right with the Saloon! (ACS!) :D

ROTFL... you guys.. geesh.. thanks..... now I feel like shooting tin cans for the evening.. lol... How are ya and how is Helens?

Rain will cause you to melt, eh?

Didn't something like that happen in the Wizard of Oz? :rolleyes:

Yes it did.. I always wanted to own one of those flying monkeys.. lol.. think of how fast your could get to a shoot, lol OZ, OMgosh... I so enjoy that movie........ Now snow, well there is something that makes me curl up in a ball and play bear for the winter................brrrrr...

Well it is Hump day for me.....I am on jury duty (have been for a month and should last another 3-4 weeks....weeeee

anyways ya oughta come out and shoot with us for the Silver Queens 20th anniversary shoot....and it is their 5th anniversaery for their Glory Hole match...gonna be the weekend of the 14-15th..

take care girl

curley

ROTFL... you guys.. geesh.. thanks..... now I feel like shooting tin cans for the evening.. lol... How are ya and how is Helens?

An evenin' of shootin' tin cans? How fun! Reminds me of livin' in the Kappa Phi Delta House... we'd load up the .22's and have "Mouse Safari's..." Or load 'em up with blanks for arial gunnery - "It's Fly Season, Guys! Load up!!" :lol:

I remember one evenin', sittin' at the dinner table. Ol' Hank caught a flicker of movement in the pantry... smoothly drew his Single-Six loaded with .22 birdshot and dispatched a mouse that had been boldly walkin' across a drawer face. Without lookin' up from his stew, Half-Breed Pete casually remarked, "Nice shot, Hank." ^_^

And Ms Helen is fine. Busy, but fine... she's tryin' to figger out outfits and other such girl stuff. Which reminds me... I need to wander over to her place one of these weekends with a bunch of chainsaws... :mellow:

Goin' to Beloit, WI on Saturday to shoot with the Rock River Regulators! It's been a long time in between shoots!

Goin to be about a month and half between shoots for me. My son and DIL will be home this month on the weekend of our monthly match and leaving on the Wed of Firelands match. Unless I get scheduled off on a Sat of another match, I won't get to shoot til the end of May. I will get the kids out to shoot.

We had a Wednesday shoot at Firelands, great "hump day", not shootin this weekend because of Easter, I'm too busy with work. Next week though, I'm going to every shoot I can this year, every weekend and all the local 2 day matches. Yippee CAS has started!

Rye

Archived