SASS Wire Forum

New Ruger Vaqueros

Whoo-YEAH!!!!!!!

Just had to share how happy I am with these things; I got his package with the bead-blasted frames, spring kits, and action jobs, and I have to say- I am completely delighted!!!!!!

It's a great deal at a terrific price, and I need to shout out how pleased I am with the transaction!

Cheers,

Jackson

Whoo-YEAH!!!!!!!

Just had to share how happy I am with these things; I got his package with the bead-blasted frames, spring kits, and action jobs, and I have to say- I am completely delighted!!!!!!

It's a great deal at a terrific price, and I need to shout out how pleased I am with the transaction!

Cheers,

Jackson

Congrats on the new guns Jackson!!!

I ordered a brace of Smoke Wagon Deluxes' (45 Colt, 5 1/2" barrel; action job as well) from LHS, action job as well in mid February. They showed up the Wednesday before my first ever SASS shoot on 10 Mar. The first round I put through them was at the match!! What a smooth pair of revolvers. I sent them an email telling them how much I enjoyed their product. When my wife decides she wants to get into shooting (right now she just enjoys making our costumes and coming to the matches), I'll definitely and without hesitation order her guns from them again.

Brig

GAAAAAAAAKKK! Yer killin' me FJT, KILLIN' ME!!! I've been scraping my pennies together for almost a year now and am within $100 of ordering my own set of Long Hunter SASS Vaqueros. Now I read this thread and am reminded of how close yet sooooooo far away I am from those beautiful guns.

Just you wait. When I get my new babies I'll.....................I'll.....................Well let's face, I won't do a darn thing different but, my guns will sure be pretty while I'm not doing it. :lol:

Archived