SASS Wire Forum

Congrats to Long Ranger Rick

Colt Faro, SASS #54579

+1... it was a fun posse with Me, Texas Ghost and Longranger Rick all on the same posse. We finished 1,2 and ...ahemmm.... ggrrrrr 3. The rank points were close enough that I'm sure we'd all like to have 1 or 2 stages to do over.

Especially that call....well.... ya know... ;) that's what makes it fun! :D

+1... it was a fun posse with Me, Texas Ghost and Longranger Rick all on the same posse. We finished 1,2 and ...ahemmm.... ggrrrrr 3. The rank points were close enough that I'm sure we'd all like to have 1 or 2 stages to do over.

Especially that call....well.... ya know... ;) that's what makes it fun! :D

It would have been fun shooting on the same posse as you other three. I guess all the dirt and modifications I made to yours, Rick and Ghost's guns while you weren't looking didn't work! :lol: Way to go Rick! Well done! :)

Tonic

Thanks a lot guy's, classic cowboy is the most fun I've ever had shooting SASS. I don't know if it's the style of shooting, or the fact that everyone of you go out of your way to help someone get started. Ghost helps me every time we shoot together, Dragon Hill Dave is just classic cowboy through and through. Tonic, thank you for being a patriot, a true classic cowboy...! Bro King, I enjoy every time we shoot together more an more. And Tbone, he'll show you every way there is to shoot as fast as he does.Thanks Johnnie, not much longer now... ;)

Thanks Colt, you've started the year off with a great match. You put in a lot of thought and hard work, and it showed.

Congrats Rick. Glad I wasn't there to bungle things up for ya!!!

A little late, but not last, congrats to Long Ranger Rick, 1st Place CC at Raid on Ft Parker. We had a lot of fun shooting together(Rick, Brother K, and I). Just wished the Tonic Kid was on our posse too!

Dave, I had to keep an eye on BK, He's a little too fast pulling that 2nd pistol! ^_^ I think we have Blazin' Vaquero convinced to become a Classic Cowboy. BV is impressed with our Shootist Award Program.

Great shootin'

Ghost

Archived