SASS Wire Forum

Damascus Stag & Turquoise friction folder with custom neck pouch

I'm selling a very cool, one of a kind damascus friction folder that features a dyed genuine stag grip, ornate sterling silver butt with an inlayed turquoise cabochon. I'm including a custom made neck pouch that feautres hand wrought steel fittings, plenty of bling and a hand weaved wrapped neck cord. The pouch was designed for this knife and the tang of the knife protrudes theough the bottom of the puch to lock it in the closed position.

I have worn this for several shoots over the years and it's very comfortable and always gets some attention. Nice way to carry a classy blade and not add more weight to your belt and the design fits in with just about anyone's gear.

The knife is only scribed with "Steele" for a makers mark and measures 5.5" closed including the 1.5" tang. The damascus blade measures 3" from tip to the handle and has a roughly 2.5" cutting edge. Very comfortable in hand.

Asking $190 including free Priority Mail shipping in the US.

Paypal okay + 3% or Money Order/Certified check.

I will probably be shooting Tusco next weekend if the buyer wants to pick it up there.

Email me for fastest response: chad@pirtlemade.com

Here's a web page with some pictures, for best results right click the link and choose "open in a new window" or "open in a new tab".

www.ohioshoots.com

Archived