SASS Wire Forum

Are we taking things a little too far?

Irish Tom

believe it or service horses have been around a long time

If I should ever need a "service animal" . . . . I think I'd like to have a trained skunk.

There was a lady in New Orleans, . . back when I lived there in 1975, that I would see on the street in the evening with her skunk wrapped around her neck. Little head on one shoulder, . . big bushy tail waving around on the other side.

I think that would be a hand service animal. Would see things at the same level as the person, . . . would keep my neck warm . . and would be great for self defence :) So ..you scumbag . . Ya want my wallet do you ? . . . lets see you mess with my service skunk ? :excl: hah . . one squirt . . threat nutrilized real gud,... :)

If I should ever need a "service animal" . . . . I think I'd like to have a trained skunk.

There was a lady in New Orleans, . . back when I lived there in 1975, that I would see on the street in the evening with her skunk wrapped around her neck. Little head on one shoulder, . . big bushy tail waving around on the other side.

I think that would be a hand service animal. Would see things at the same level as the person, . . . would keep my neck warm . . and would be great for self defence :) So ..you scumbag . . Ya want my wallet do you ? . . . lets see you mess with my service skunk ? :excl: hah . . one squirt . . threat nutrilized real gud,... :)

Now that there is pretty funny. Except that anyone that is anywhere near the "service/self defense skunk" will also be sprayed..........don't ask how I know this, just believe me when I say it is true. :ph34r:

Sun

FWIW....Tomato juice and a razor

Ahhhh, Wolfgang, I don't think you thunk this thing through. :wacko::blink:

In San Francisco.....yes...that SAN FRANCISCO (my employer), guarantees access to all public places, stores, and restaurants of two service animals: dogs and horses.

I am just waiting for the day when a call comes in for a police officer to be dispatched to a restaurant because of a horse in the dining room!

Yep, I can't wait to read the report on that one. :lol:

EC

Archived