SASS Wire Forum

Great Shooting Deal

The North Alabama Regulators are having a member appreciation shoot and everybody is invited. This will be a 2-day, 10 stage match on May 5 & 6 2012. At the North Alabama Regulator range, where one of the premier Annual Matches is held the first weekend in October. Now the great news is this will only cost $20.00 for non-members. Members shoot free. Members and non-members can purchase a Woody Anderson meal prepared by the world famous Henry. He does great BBQ, as anybody who has attended Ambush at Cavern Cove can attest to.

No side matchs are being offered. No vendors. No door prizes. No application just show up register and shoot. Just 10 great stages and socializing.

Uncle Frank will have camping spots available, contact him for reservations and cost.

The North Alabama Regulators were SASS club of the year 2004 and we are constantly making improvements. So come see us and shoot for $20.00, What more would you want to do May 5 & 6 2012.

PS if you want to pre-register email Drake Robey and then pay your entry fee Saturday morning.

Who's coming to this match?

Hope to see you there!!!!!!!!

Blue Wolf

You're right, Blue Wolf, that's a hell of a deal! And we will have fun that weekend!

Sorry I missed the shoot today, but, between the knee and the heart, I just couldn't make it today. The way things are going, even if I get my new knee this month, I may not be able to shoot Members Only, but I'll be there helpin' out someway, that's for sure! :D

You're right, Blue Wolf, that's a hell of a deal! And we will have fun that weekend!

Sorry I missed the shoot today, but, between the knee and the heart, I just couldn't make it today. The way things are going, even if I get my new knee this month, I may not be able to shoot Members Only, but I'll be there helpin' out someway, that's for sure! :D

Bama,

I hope to see you there and your recovery is quick and painless. I shot today but I was slow. Think I might need a hoveround with a turbo charger to get thru the stages. Walking is tough and running is not an option. Yep, a power chair with a positive trac rear end, automatic tranny and can stop and turn on a dime. Needs to cover about 12 feet per second. Now for the design.

Get Well Soon,

Blue Wolf

I'm not sure if the better part of the deal is the shooting or getting to eat Henry's BBQ! :lol: That cowboy sure knows how to cook!

J. Mark, I was thinking more along these lines:

Ultimate Wheelchair

Might be a tad high on fuel consumption, but after you take into account how many Cadillacs you can win with the baby, it all equals out! :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S. - I really like the curb feelers - a real nice touch!

Hey Bama,

That's what I was thinking of, all it needs is some fenders to keep dust and mud off ya.

J. Mark,

This would blow the smoke away so ya can see. :lol::lol: BTW you going to come down for this shoot? I know money is tight in the lawyering business and all. But we have us a real fun posse with me and Road Kill II. Besides be nice to see ya smiling face.

Blue Wolf

Bama, take care of yur knee and ticker. Ya need both of'em to make noise and smoke ! ;)

Sadly, I wood not be der, as I wood have to take vactions days and I have special plans on dos days. :huh:

I would think a person's legs would be mighty close to the intake.

Pulp,

I shot with your brother yesterday. Why don't ya come over and have some fun?

Figure out a design on that intake while your at it too. B)

Blue Wolf

Ya'll picture this Blue Wolf in a souped up hoveround.He hits the brakes to stop,falls out.Hoveround runs over him,Huh ! just his luck.Ambush all over again HA HA HA

Bama,Missed ya yesterday hope everything is going well for ya and you are recovering good.BTW you still having nightmares bout them nekkid midget strippers? HE HE HE

J Mark,You need to come on down and join us and bring the boys with you.We miss shooting with you.Plenty of food & fun.

LSC (road kill 2)

Pack a lunch, Birdgun, its a long way from Huntsville, Alabama! :D:o:lol:

I have learned that promises and commitments should never be made until you are sure that you can keep them. For that reason, I have no answer at this time, other than I would like to attend and am looking into the feasibility of the same.

I miss y'all and do want to attend.

Birdgun,

Ya travel like ya shoot....... sssssllllloooooowwwww. :lol: Besides if you left this morning, your already gonna be late by at least a day.

J.Mark,

That's fancy talk for just saying ya are going try. B)

Blue Wolf

Lord knows I will be there in spirit. Thanks for the invite.

Lord knows I will be there in spirit. Thanks for the invite.

Where have ya been? Why can't ya come? We going need some midgets. LSC is going to be lonesome without them. Don't know if he can stand it. Since Ambush, he is just now getting back to shooting half way decent. :lol: I've started on Nuerotin and maybe it will help my feet, I hope.

Blue Wolf

BW,

Be careful with that Neurontin--it makes you see things. I ain't kiddin' neither!

BW,

Be careful with that Neurontin--it makes you see things. I ain't kiddin' neither!

CC,

I'm on the lowest dose. Seems to be helping right now. No side effects.

What were ya seeing midgets err.........elves? :huh:

BW

Archived