SASS Wire Forum

CONGRATS to Noah Gunnatellya

He's amazing to watch shoot. He is hard to count for because he sooooooo stinking fast with those hands. He is always one of the hardest working people on the posse and I love him with all my heart!!

CONGRATS!!!

Possuum darlin, on the ride home he told me he really wished you would have been there. Me TOO!!

He's amazing to watch shoot. He is hard to count for because he sooooooo stinking fast with those hands. He is always one of the hardest working people on the posse and I love him with all my heart!!

CONGRATS!!!

Possuum darlin, on the ride home he told me he really wished you would have been there. Me TOO!!

That is just too sweet!

Congrats Noah on your shooting and winning Rocky's heart!

:wub:

Allie Mo

CONGRATS!!!

Congratulations to you both!!! You're both great!

I wish I could have been there, too. I knew it would be a fantastic match.

Possum

Noah, way to go! I felt the breeze off your hammers all the way to Alabama! Congratulations!

Buck that wasn't the breeze off his hammers that was Rocky blowing..... Uh oops nevermind this is a family show. You're right it was the hammers. Lmao.

But seriously congrats Noah and Thank you for all your help Rocky!!!

Colt

Rocky, I told you Noah has "monkey thumbs"! :) It was awesome getting to watch him shoot!

Congrats Noah! It was great to see you and others shoot at the Raid. From my perspective, there were a large number of REALLY impressive shooters at this event.

Sorry I had to leave before the banquet but somehow I get the feeling I avoided a touch of embarrassment....Roast.....from Rocky and Lilly B. Haven but also know I missed out on a really fun time.

It was a great pleasure to be part of posse #4 at the Raid and a great experience for a new CAS shooter. I really look forward to shooting with ya'll again in the near future. Thanks for making the lone Kansan at the Raid feel welcome.

Monco

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life
CONGRATS to Noah Gunnatellya 3rd overall and Gunfighter champion!!

So... when are ya gonna tell us who it is?

ts

Archived