Are the Mayans back?

:unsure:

Maybe the Aztecs too!

LOL

Rye

The Tribe is in first place!!!!!!!!! Yahooo

(3 way tie but who's counting)

Rye

Dang, the Royals spoiled their record. They have been working on the worst start since 1913, then they had to go and win one last night.

Seattle has a major league team? Who knew!

Some call 'em major league, some don't. :lol:

The Tribe is in first place!!!!!!!!! Yahooo

(3 way tie but who's counting)

Rye

By dingo, sixteen games into the season and the Tribe is the lead for AL Central. I would go out and buy a world series winner hat if I wuz you, Rye. :lol:

Them crazy Ms put one over on Deetroit, last night. I think the Tigers were trying to get rid of them by making dumb plays and giving them the game.

Ruuh Rooh

Reality may have just caught up to my Doggies: They've lot two in a row - to 'lanta - at home. Very un-good.

Now the Washington Gnats lead the NL. And gee, guess who's coming to Dodger Stadium tomorrow night?

Them crazy Ms put one over on Deetroit, last night. I think the Tigers were trying to get rid of them by making dumb plays and giving them the game.

It mighta had sumpthin' to do with King Felix pitchin' against "some guy named Wilk," too...... :D The Tigers are missin' Doug Fister......wait a minute....the M's are too! :P

Chick

My Orioles are still tied for 1st in the AL East.....I can't bear to look.... :ph34r:

Chick

I was called up by the Army Reserves to work in the Pentagon in 2010. Since my family had to stay home in Colorado (it was considered a deployment...but I was making per diem at $71 a day!) I went to a lot of baseball games. I probably attended about 15 or so in Baltimore. Man, what a park that is! Too bad they stunk that year, but this year is turning out a bit differently so far. Good luck, I'll keep rooting for my Rockies though.

My Rangers are 15-4, best record in MLB. :)

Sorry I haven't posted much. I'm still trying to get over Game 6 of the Series. Didn't even congratulate BMC and his $%&^ Cards. They've won umpteen World Series, you'd think they'd have been considerate enough to get ONE MORE STRIKE.....TWICE in that game and let us win one.....FOR ONCE!!! :angry:

That was the worst thing I've ever seen in sports. I tried drinking to excess.....didn't work. Psyco therapists did me no good neither. If we EVER win the Series I MIGHT start to get over it!

JHC

My Rangers are 15-4, best record in MLB. :)

Sorry I haven't posted much. I'm still trying to get over Game 6 of the Series. Didn't even congratulate BMC and his $%&^ Cards. They've won umpteen World Series, you'd think they'd have been considerate enough to get ONE MORE STRIKE.....TWICE in that game and let us win one.....FOR ONCE!!! :angry:

That was the worst thing I've ever seen in sports. I tried drinking to excess.....didn't work. Psyco therapists did me no good neither. If we EVER win the Series I MIGHT start to get over it!

JHC

Last year the Rockies had the best record at the end of April. :rolleyes:

It's a looong season.

Man, what a park that is! Too bad they stunk that year, but this year is turning out a bit differently so far.

The park is really nice. I've managed to make a pilgrammage back there 7-8 times since they built it. It's probably my 3rd or 4th favorite park to watch a game.

And yes, they've stunk for the past 15 years......and I'm not getting my hopes up about a good April start......just call me "an O's pessimist." :rolleyes:

Chick

That it is. I'm going to enjoy the moment!

JHC

And that my friend is the essence of baseball. :D

Last year the Rockies had the best record at the end of April. :rolleyes:

It's a looong season.

Ya. But they was not in the WS the last two years to go with it.

Rangers are built for the long haul.

I want one of those flags!

JHC :)

Love it.

Lets Go Rangers.

I want one of those flags!

JHC :)

Like this? :)

Good quality

Cheaper one.

Uh, close, but it's missing a little something.

A bit of Texas history, for those who may be interested. Now you know why the flag over the Alamo said 1824. In case you were wondering.

http://www.comeandtakeit.com/txhist.html

JHC ;)

Uh, close, but it's missing a little something.

A bit of Texas history, for those who may be interested. Now you know why the flag over the Alamo said 1824. In case you were wondering.

http://www.comeandtakeit.com/txhist.html

JHC ;)

And if you didn't know it....

Shame on ya. :lol:

Best baseball news ever: I have tickets to sit in the 24th row along the first base line with my 5 year-old son tomorrow. This will be in Denver for the Colorado Rockies (my team!) vs. NY Mets, and is my son's FIRST MAJOR LEAGUE GAME! He's almost as big of a baseball nut as I am, so we're both very excited.

The Rockies' AAA minor league team is near us, so he's seen a lot of baseball, but he's never been to the big leagues. I hope the big crowd doesn't bother him.

Throw away you dreams of a pennant winner. Rye's Indians have it all sewn up. He said so.

Yep, that's it!

Tribe in '12......ALL THE WAY TO THE WS!

The HALO'S are in town.

Jered Weaver is tough........2-0 A's in the 5th

Tribe wins 3-2 on a walk off single bottom of the ninth :blush:

Cabrera!!!!!!

Best baseball news ever: I have tickets to sit in the 24th row along the first base line with my 5 year-old son tomorrow. This will be in Denver for the Colorado Rockies (my team!) vs. NY Mets, and is my son's FIRST MAJOR LEAGUE GAME! He's almost as big of a baseball nut as I am, so we're both very excited.

The Rockies' AAA minor league team is near us, so he's seen a lot of baseball, but he's never been to the big leagues. I hope the big crowd doesn't bother him.

As our pard pointed out, the final score was Colorado 18, NY 9. However, look at the baseball history we literally saw unfold before our eyes: A grand slam, two 3-run homers, a bunch of other homers, a Met hitting for the cycle, 11 runs in one inning, and 5 RBIs by one player in the same inning. This game will be talked about by baseball historians 100 years from now, and I shared it with my son for his first major league game. I hope he doesn't expect every game to be like that!

Archived