SASS Wire Forum

Baseball fans

Rye Miles #13621

Cyrus, a good game indeed. My sister in law was there too.

Sadly I was so busy I didn't even watch it on TV or listen on the radio. There was a time I'd never miss a game, even had season tickets for a few years.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best baseball news ever: I have tickets to sit in the 24th row along the first base line with my 5 year-old son tomorrow. This will be in Denver for the Colorado Rockies (my team!) vs. NY Mets, and is my son's FIRST MAJOR LEAGUE GAME! He's almost as big of a baseball nut as I am, so we're both very excited.

The Rockies' AAA minor league team is near us, so he's seen a lot of baseball, but he's never been to the big leagues. I hope the big crowd doesn't bother him.

My one regret about living here is the lack of minor league baseball. When I lived in Florida I was within 30 minutes of the farm teams for the Mets, Cardinals, and Marlins. Spent many pleasant summer evenings de-stressing after a crappy day at work.

My one regret about living here is the lack of minor league baseball. When I lived in Florida I was within 30 minutes of the farm teams for the Mets, Cardinals, and Marlins. Spent many pleasant summer evenings de-stressing after a crappy day at work.

Bob, I don't recall where you live, but we have AAA in Colorado Springs. I take my kids there several times a year.

Ruuh Rooh

Reality may have just caught up to my Doggies: They've lot two in a row - to 'lanta - at home. Very un-good.

Now the Washington Gnats lead the NL. And gee, guess who's coming to Dodger Stadium tomorrow night?

Okay -- I'm agonna have to eat my words.

The Blue Crew just wrecked the formerly league-leading Gnats during a three game series. Did so in a scappy fashion including yesterday's 10th inning walk-off home run by Matt Kemp. 16 and 6, best in the League! What baseball!

Got any off that Crow Pizza left Grizz?

The Indians are still in first place in the Central. Go Tribe!

Bob, I don't recall where you live, but we have AAA in Colorado Springs. I take my kids there several times a year.

Over here in the 4 corners area there's nothing close unfortunately.

This is not the middle of nowhere...but you can see it from here. :unsure:

That is only important at the end of the season, Rye.

That is true but as long as they're in first place there's hope and people in the stands!

Rye

Archived