SASS Wire Forum

THANKS to the clubs I shoot at in Michigan

Just want to give a shout out to two special clubs that have treated me well and have an atmopshere of inclusion.

ROCKFORD REGULATORS

MASON COUNTY MARSHALS

Everytime a new shooter has arrived they have been up and beyond in helping get them started and make them feel like family on the spot. I remember when I first shot wth the RR when we moved to Michigan and how I was treated - like family. The first person I talked to was Greeenriver and he was just plain cordial and cool. Will never forget his invitation to me when he mentioned on the Wire that he would make some 'dime' loads to try for fun (like the one's Billy The Kid shot Deputy Sheriff Bob Ollinger with (myth IMHO))...After meeting him more folks like Slo Mo, Ketchum Quick, Drover Dan, Deuce Stevens, and so many others started helping me get my game going....Greeenriver passed on sometime ago, but the memory of what he did for me will never be forgotten.

If you ever get up in these parts of West Michigan stop by and shoot with these fellers - I promise you won't regret it. If you do....a case of your favorite beverage on me!

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Archived