SASS Wire Forum

What day is this?

Grizzly Dave

Well now Okie, I'm pretty darn sure this ain't Christmas eve. But if that new rifle manages to get here tomorrow, I'm sure gonna feel like it was! Doubt it will though, just hoping it's here by Friday so I can shoot it in the match Saturday, but don't really expect it here for another week or so.

Well now Okie, I'm pretty darn sure this ain't Christmas eve. But if that new rifle manages to get here tomorrow, I'm sure gonna feel like it was! Doubt it will though, just hoping it's here by Friday so I can shoot it in the match Saturday, but don't really expect it here for another week or so.

What rifle are ya gittin' Grizz? I haven't been on the boards a lot lately, just hit and run.

I ordered it a couple days after Christmas and word is that Cody should have gotten his hands on it last week. But this rifle has already taught me some patience, it will get here when it gets here.

Well, after two days hard labor I reckon I'll head to the bunkhouse early, nice to sleep in my own bed again, even after just one night away.

It's also the FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!! :D Give me a ginger ale, Bottles. Aw, heck...make it a double! :)

Ya know, don't mind if I do. Please make mine a Negra Modelo. :)

Allie's a gal that knows her beer!

Don't you also like Newkie Brew too?

EC

Hey Eamon!

How are you! Long time...

I haven't tried that one yet. I don't get to the type of places that carry obscure beers much.

Hope to see you and Dar at Arroyo Cantua. Hey, is that new club by you having an annual?

Regards and :wub:

Allie

Allie!!! :wub: !!!

Newkie Brew = Newcastle Brown Ale.

I can't make Arroyo this year. My schedule at the station is such that it doesn't allow me much shooting. I work Wednesdays through Saturdays. I hope that it will be changing soon to Sundays through Wednesdays.

The new club, Coyote Valley Cowboys, seem like a great bunch of cowboys but I don' think they're planning on an annual anytime soon. But they've done wonders with their range and I feel it's just a matter of time before stepping up to the big leagues!

Eamon

Archived