SASS Wire Forum

Cowboy Shoot

BADEYEBOB,SASS#21365

Howdy All,

The Lake Park Raiders will have its LAST INDOOR SHOOT of the season, Thursday March 29, 2012. We will be at the Western Reserve Club 1053 W. Third Street, Niles. You will need 50 rounds each of pistol and rifle and the club will supply shotshells in 20 12 Ga. 9 AM registration at 9 AM and shooting starts at 10 AM.

Because the weather is heading for an early spring. The River Rats decided to open the outdoor range at the Brookfield Conservation Club Yankee Lake Brookfield Township in April instead of May. Starting April 7th and continuing through the summer we will be shooting the second Saturday and the last Thursday of each month.

A couple of ideas I would like some feed back on------- Would any one like to shoot a Wild Bunch Match only?

and------ Would any one be interested in shooting a night match??????? We could schedule these as special matches or on a regular monthly basis. I figure we could do 3 or 4 stages between 9 PM and 11 PM on a Friday or Saturday night.

Please let me know what your ideas are.

SJ

I heard that Utica MI had a night shoot for the first time. I did not attend but heard some comments about things to do and not to do. If you haven't done a night shoot before, you may want to talk with them to make your match as good as it can be. Check the Wolverine Rangers website and you will find the Utica (DSC) club contact information there.

Hey Bob:

I would be interested in a wild bunch match.

Still a "rank beginner" at wild bunch & would appreciate the practice.

--Dawg

Archived