SASS Wire Forum

bad target or bad luck...maybe both?

Heeee Haaaa ..Gunner .. Hold your fire,You can't take all the credit for brakein the target.. :huh: Ifin I recollect (it was yesteday,and it was the third target in a progresive sweep, and you were shootin pritin-near towards the end of the possee,and I was ashootin Pale-Rider, I hit it three times my own self,you just finished it off, I Drew First Blood... :P

NOBODY is Blameing you for breakin anything.. Calm Down.I believe it was being pointed out that the target was fine for the 12 or 14 shooters ahead of ya..You were the LUCKY one thats all :D Believe Me you are not the first Cowboy ta break a target at our club.. :) We get targets repaired a few times a year, Its no big deal.. ;)

Pale-Rider loads, Our targets can take any load thats SASS legal.We don't gage our targets, we dont have to. The club " Mason County Marshals" have no limits on ammo, power factor,shot size as long as it SASS legal.. :rolleyes: AS long as the shooter demenstraghts he or she can handle the loads their shooting and not a Safety issue..

Heeee Haaaa crazy Mingo :wacko::FlagAm:

I don't know what other clubs you've shot at in Michigan, but I have never been stopped or even question about my Pale -Rider loads. :wub:I know you wont either.. So don't be so THIN-SKINNED you are going ta get harassed,picked on about shootin black Powder Thats part of it..So Keep Grinnin and Shootin..

Thanks Mingo pard ~ I love shootin', love the clubs, and most importantly love my Michiganderlander pards .

Appreciative to y'alls perspective, opinions, and will come away a bit smarter in the future...hopefully :D

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Hey Gunner, if you bust up a target down here in Indiana this coming May, you'll get a cheer and a round of Yeeee Haaaaaaws! :D

Spittoon

:lol: Thanks! Lookin' forward to seeing y'all again real soon!

Mingo -

Don't be so quick to let him off the hook. We need him nervous at IBPG! My money is on "Gunner broke the target"laugh.gif

CR

Mingo -

Don't be so quick to let him off the hook. We need him nervous at IBPG! My money is on "Gunner broke the target"laugh.gif

CR

Thanks Rick amigo :unsure::D

Hey Gunner, I am so glad you were able to shoot with us today. Our goal is for everyone to have a good time at our shoot. Unfortunately things break. The target in question did break., and was replaced. We all know that a prop failure cannot cause a miss. Shoot where it was and score it a hit. More regrettably, as match director, I was not aware that you were scored as a miss till after the match was over and scores were calculated. I will adjust the scores to reflect the hit. Again, thank you for coming and I hope your day was overall an enjoyable one. See you next month!

Two Gun Troll

Match Director

Mason County Marshals

Thanks Two Gun Troll! I am honored to be able to shoot with y'all and appreciate being part of the FUN up there. It was truly a great time, at a great club, and looking forward to many more matches there.

BTW: that was some 'smokin' chili :)

Archived