SASS Wire Forum

Remember Chelsea and the math problem?

Remember the post a couple days ago about the couple traveling from Logan, Utah, to Boise, Idaho, and the poor, dear wife, couldn't figure out how long it would take to drive 80 miles if you were going 80 mph? Well, come to find out, the guy is a Logan resident. Logan is only about ten miles or so away from our place.

Anyway, the local paper came out today saying that it was pretty much a money-making hoax. As of yesterday, the video posted by Travis Chambers (the husband) had 3.5 million hits. The video is accompanied by advertising, which suggests he is making some money off of it. The guy is a marketing professional and wouldn't comment to the Logan Herald Journal when asked about it. All he would say is, "There will be a statement coming out soon."

Chambers has been contacted by an Australian television talk show about interviewing Chelsea. He's also been contacted by the musical comedy group Gregory Brothers to record a song about the video. Ah yes...hear those dollars come jingling in.

So it looks like a repeat of the George Burns and Gracie Allen routines...and sweet little Chelsea is the "cash cow"...so to speak. :)

Yeah...and just think, they were about to launch a crusade to have women like Chelsea sterilized!!! :blink:

Yeah...George and Gracie made money. Desi and Lucy made money. Why not Travis and Chelsea? :D I gotta admit...they had me going.

Huh? False and deceptive stuff on the Interweb??

Outrageous! :rolleyes:

"Chambers has been contacted by an Australian television talk show about interviewing Chelsea."

.... now I AM depressed ... :blink:

Hey Jack, who knows? She could become one of your national TV personalities. :lol:

I was wondering how they did camera and still drive.

I have to admit I too found it funny and was hooked, but I did wonder who was getting the camera shots.

Well, I for one, an outraged. If you can't trust the internet, what can you trust.

Next thing you know, we will find out that the government has lied to us. :blink:

:lol:<_<:wacko::blink:

Cartman: "How are we supposed to make money on the internet?"

Butters: "Well, how do other people make money on the internet?"

Kyle: "We'd have to put something up on the internet that everyone would find fascinating..."

Cartman: "Wait! I've got it!"

-Solo Sam

Well, I for one, an outraged. If you can't trust the internet, what can you trust.

Next thing you know, we will find out that the government has lied to us. :blink:

LOL + 1

Take a look at the newest release from MSN, they have got the rest of the story. "Unseen footage emerges from hugely viral '80 MPH' video" :lol:

Unseen Footage

Archived