SASS Wire Forum

A video that I cannot post....

Best analogy yet ;)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Learned it in the 60's.

Everything old is new again. ;)

Yes, the enemy within! Here's Dr. Seuss's take:

http://bonbonhistory.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/honorable-fifth-column.jpg

I don't doubt that we have internal enemies. But the hunt for them can cause problems......

Casey, we don't have a generation or two left.

I am definitely not saying that we do not need to be vigilant in the defense of our country or our allies. And I will vigorously fight anyone who threaten's my way of life. I just think that the world is a much smaller place than it used to be. And people all around the world have access to idea's and information like never before via the internet, satellite TV, and social media. I think in the Middle East there is a real revoloution of the youth going on, and it is fed by their sudden access to the rest of the world. And I know the Mullah's will not agree with me, but I think it is a good thing.

Capitalism combined with a free republic is a strong system. Russia, China, Vietnam and a few others are reaping the benefits of growing capitalism without a truly free society. Eventually this will cause problems for the ruling class when the people demand more than economic benfeits as it has in the Arab states.

That was way to close to a being a political post for me. :unsure:

I need a drink. :lol:

Well Said U.B.! I'll Pour!

http://bonbonhistory...ifth-column.jpg

I don't doubt that we have internal enemies. But the hunt for them can cause problems......

It's a 'rock and a hard place' situation I reckon...

I am definitely not saying that we do not need to be vigilant in the defense of our country or our allies. And I will vigorously fight anyone who threaten's my way of life. I just think that the world is a much smaller place than it used to be. And people all around the world have access to idea's and information like never before via the internet, satellite TV, and social media. I think in the Middle East there is a real revoloution of the youth going on, and it is fed by their sudden access to the rest of the world. And I know the Mullah's will not agree with me, but I think it is a good thing.

...and that is well said BC ;)

http://bonbonhistory.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/honorable-fifth-column.jpg

Every now an then I have some chili that makes me suspect that I have enemies within. :unsure::rolleyes:

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

Every now an then I have some chili that makes me suspect that I have enemies within. :unsure::rolleyes:

Did I ever tell ya 'bout them times that I had the clap?

ts

Well there's only two exits for the 'enemys' to escape :blink: cover both!.....:unsure: maybe not...:lol:

Archived