SASS Wire Forum

What is the Cowboy Way

"The Cowboy Way' has been around a long time. Its a set of guidelines to live by, and if you look at the "Codes" of those TV and movie "Heroes" you notice they are all pretty much the same. Maybe they were written by TV ad men, but it doesn't matter where they came from. The message is still the message no matter who delivers it. When you start arguing over who said it and what they were like, you miss the message, or worse yet, you don't have to pay attention to it or try to live by it. The first version of the "Code" I read was by a buckaroo named Moses and a straw boss named Jesus. I reckon their guidelines were pretty much the original "Cowboy Way"

The O'Meara Himself

"The Cowboy Way' has been around a long time. Its a set of guidelines to live by, and if you look at the "Codes" of those TV and movie "Heroes" you notice they are all pretty much the same. Maybe they were written by TV ad men, but it doesn't matter where they came from. The message is still the message no matter who delivers it. When you start arguing over who said it and what they were like, you miss the message, or worse yet, you don't have to pay attention to it or try to live by it. The first version of the "Code" I read was by a buckaroo named Moses and a straw boss named Jesus. I reckon their guidelines were pretty much the original "Cowboy Way"

The O'Meara Himself

B)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Archived