SASS Wire Forum

When the student becomes the master.

Barkeep Casey

Many of you know Buck D. Law either from shooting or on the wire. Here in Alabama he is the "Grand Puba" of Gunfighter's holding 5 straight State Championships, winning the Southeast Regional, and the Triple Crown, etc. etc. What you might not know about Buck is that he donates a lot of time to both new shooter's and shooter's wanting to learn how to be Gunfighter's. So it is no suprise when a local shooter decided to transition to Gunfighter, that Buck would be there to Tutor this shooter in the ways of Gunfighter.

It is what happened next that nobody saw coming. Admittedly Buck probably spent more time tutoring this particular shooter than he ever has another. But in this shooters FIRST MATCH as a Gunfighter, Buck was taken down, and whupped like a yard dog. I sure did not see this happening so quickly and quite frankly find myself dazed by this turn of events.

Now Buck is a Gamer so he will probably tell you that if it was a Ranked match he would have won. Or if it was not for Stage II, etc. etc. But I was there and the times are what the times are. So at least in our neck of the woods there is a new Sheriff in town and her name is:

Sugah!!!!

Way to go girl, I know he will be hard to live with, but we are proud of you!

Hey, a win is a win.

Congrats Sugah!

Buck is known as being unselfish and carries alot of honor as a JEDI GF.

So a Congrats is also in order for BUCK for having a student do so well.

..........Widder

Way to go, Sugah!!

I bet Buck's as proud as a peacock! Well, after he gets over the bitter taste of defeat, that is!!! :lol::o:lol:

Buck probably found himself humming that old Archies song "Sugah Sugah" on the drive home. :lol:

Way to shoot Sugah!

--Dawg

Guest Texas Bounty Hunter

Never ..i repeat NEVER teach you better half to shoot...this is a prime example

of what can happen :P;):lol:

Where did this happen?

I want to see the scores :D

Strange thing Marauder, the Server is down. Coincidence?

She did awesome. To watch her operate those pistols would make you think she had done it forever. There were many comments to the effect of, "Is this really your first time to shoot gunfighter?" All this on a day when I didn't have the best day, but if I'm going to have such a day, the timing couldn't have been better. The "Sugah beat Buck the first time she shot gunfighter" story will be a good forever memory. Yes, I AM as proud as a peacock of her!

A Dynasty and a Legacy born at the same moment. Way to Go, you SEXY THANG you! ;)

She did awesome. To watch her operate those pistols would make you think she had done it forever. There were many comments to the effect of, "Is this really your first time to shoot gunfighter?" All this on a day when I didn't have the best day, but if I'm going to have such a day, the timing couldn't have been better. The "Sugah beat Buck the first time she shot gunfighter" story will be a good forever memory. Yes, I AM as proud as a peacock of her!

The place was GALLANT GUNFIGHTERS.......It WAS NOT pretty - but it WAS fun! AND, yes, ON THE BOOKS I did finish ahead of Buck D. Law!

Archived