SASS Wire Forum

Had a great time at Ides of March

It's been a spell since I have had as good a time as I did visiting with the folks at Ides of March. I didn't shoot it (long story, best left not told), but those who did report it was a great shoot. All I know is I had a grand time putting faces with some names from the Wire, and caatching up with pards I normally see up north. It made me remember why I like CAS so much. I expect will be back, and I'll burn some powder next time.....

It's been a spell since I have had as good a time as I did visiting with the folks at Ides of March. I didn't shoot it (long story, best left not told), but those who did report it was a great shoot. All I know is I had a grand time putting faces with some names from the Wire, and caatching up with pards I normally see up north. It made me remember why I like CAS so much. I expect will be back, and I'll burn some powder next time.....

:lol::);):P:rolleyes:

cheyenne

AJ, it was good to meet you this weekend. It looks like we will get to burn some powder together in the near future.

Wyatt

+1

Looking forward to spendin' some more time with ya.

Maybe shoot some Outlaw together.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

AJ; Can't believe I didn't recognize you, but without the beard I almost walked right past you and then I heard the voice and new it was you. Enjoyed visiting, talkin about bikes, Widder, guns and Sass. Glad you are movin to Florida....lot of good people down here and I know you are gonna be welcomed with open arms.

Be seein you down the trail.

KK

Archived