SASS Wire Forum

We've Lost a Good One

Nellie Blue #54399

Laramie Jack passed away this morning in Arizona. My heart and prayers go out to Pistol Packin Granny. They have been good friends to me from the very beginning of my cowboy shooting. If anyone needs Granny's email address, message me.

Pegge Lu and Clearwater Kid let me know just a few minutes ago.

So sorry to hear about Jack, our prayers and thoughts are with Vicki and the family.

Blaze and Ms Charmin'

Pat and Charlene

Prayers up from Texas for his family and all his friends.

Prayers to Vicki and Family.

Jack was my good buddy we built a lot of things at Founders Ranch and had a lot of good times together. I will miss my good buddy. Jack Rest in piece.

Bighorn & Lucinda Lill

Laramie Jack was about the best TO that I ever worked with. One of my clean match pins at FR came because he carefully coached me through a particularly confusing stage. I've always thought that pin was as much his as mine. I also love the detailed train props he hand-crafted. I too miss him and hope to see Granny again soon.

Prayers and love sent your way from Aspen Wrangler and Aspen Filly.

Prayers up for Pistol Packin' Grannie and Laramie Jack.

Our prayers and thoughts are with Pistol Packin Granny.

What a great cowboy and great friend. He taught me what a real Classic Cowboy was supposed to be. He was all Class and all Cowboy.

Amber Ale and Garrison Joe

Both Silver Heart and I are heart broken at this news. Laramie Jack was truly a good man. I am thankful that I had the opportunity to speak with both Jack and Vicky when they visited Winter Range during the cowboy match last month. He was a great guy, and our condolences go out to his wife, Pistol Packin Granny.

PC

I am so, so sorry to hear this news of Laramie Jack. Should a nice guy...we have shot together and worked at Founders Ranch together (the train was pretty much a LJ creation). May God comfort PP Granny, other family members, and many friends.

bb

We are poorer today

Rest in peace

12 & Pat

Vicki....so, so sorry to hear. I remember the first time we met you two. You were camped next to TA and Mist Chance and had just come back from shopping for your Grandson's cowboy shooting clothes. So proud. We will miss Laramie. Frisco and Cicada

So sorry to hear the news. Prayers sent. † LJ was such a hard working gentleman and he and granny were great role models for Tumbleweed Travis.

:FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

I met him in Tucson or Seirra Vista once.

He was a fine Pard.

Prayers out to his kin.

Mustang Gregg &

Calamity JoAnne

My prayers and love go out to Granny. Jack was one of the Best and will be sorely missed.

Rest in Gods loving arms Pard

Ten High

• 1 month later...

I just heard the news and am very saddened by his passing.

Jack was one of those men that was always an inspiration to me. He will be greatly missed.

:FlagAm:

Very sorry to hear about Jack. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

Blue Hare and Gray Hare

Archived