SASS Wire Forum

MAY is just around the corner....are you Comin?

Korupt Karl

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I notice that on the app ( http://korruptkarl.com/entry-form.html ) the night shoot is on SAT....but KK's OP says FRI. Please advise correct day...

Also, is there going to be a Dammit member around during that?

Look forward to seein' y'all - hopefully Friday or Saturday morning....

GG ~ :FlagAm:

I notice that on the app ( http://korruptkarl.com/entry-form.html ) the night shoot is on SAT....but KK's OP says FRI. Please advise correct day...

Also, is there going to be a Dammit member around during that?

Look forward to seein' y'all - hopefully Friday or Saturday morning....

I know for sure the night match is on Friday. If there are no Dammits there maybe we can video you as evidence? :P

I know for sure the night match is on Friday. If there are no Dammits there maybe we can video you as evidence? :P

Dokie oaks pard! thanks....

I will be there before Gunner, I will be there before Gunner, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah! :P

Yes, but in those few hours Gunner will put up a couple of hundred SASS Wire posts. :wacko:

Wagon is loaded up & ready to go!

Heading out in the morning.

It's finally here!

--Dawg

"Posts: 17,711" next to your name, I'll check back to see how much the number increases!

Yee Haw!!!!!, it's almost here!

It's now 17,713...:lol:

beleive me there a number of folks who have many more posts than I ;) ....'order of the blabberfinger'

Night Shoot is FRIDAY EVENING, that's for sure!

I have tried to keep it simple, yet interesting....

(If I remember right, there was a little whining last year from the state of Ohio)

the onlyist whining thit I've herd has com outta Indeeana,,, :P :P

Iwl giv yuze anothur cause tu whine,,,,Imma brangun my hevy lodes tuu!!! this taint kids soccer wharz evurwun has tu win... :o

Iffn yura gonna win tha Gourd yura gonna hav tu urn et!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure::P;)

Iffn yuze kaint take tha heet,,,well yuze noze,,,,,,,,, :P

Shyannie, whu offert yuze tha chance tu larn sumthin, Coolpepper :lol:

the onlyist whining thit I've herd has com outta Indeeana,,, :P :P

Iwl giv yuze anothur cause tu whine,,,,Imma brangun my hevy lodes tuu!!! this taint kids soccer wharz evurwun has tu win... :o

Iffn yura gonna win tha Gourd yura gonna hav tu urn et!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure::P;)

Iffn yuze kaint take tha heet,,,well yuze noze,,,,,,,,, :P

Shyannie, whu offert yuze tha chance tu larn sumthin, Coolpepper :lol:

Sorry Shy Annie, can't read a lick of this. You are just gonna have to tell me in person.

Up, swilling coffee, gettin ready to shower, hook up and head out as soon as Buffalo Dick arrives!

What a literal 'blast' today at Paradise Pass! The shooting stages, the whole area is great. Wish I decided to camp with the pards...y'all who haven;t been been to this match should really work ayt making it happen. The dinner was great - ribeye steak, grilled chilcken, and a bunch of other stuff made for an 'entertaining' night.....and I'm back at the hotel now...I reckon the REAL PARTY will be tonight....lucky bunch ~ blessed at that.

Thanks again to Korupt Karl, CC Top, and a whole group of folks that make these things happen...

Looking forward to tomorrow...

I'll echo 'Prairie Dawg', what a GREAT time!!! This was my first, and hopefully not last. It was great to finally meet 'Dawg', Gunner Gatlin, Karl and some of the other guys from here on "the Wire". Already marked my calendar for next year..... Grizhicks

I'll echo 'Prairie Dawg', what a GREAT time!!! This was my first, and hopefully not last. It was great to finally meet 'Dawg', Gunner Gatlin, Karl and some of the other guys from here on "the Wire". Already marked my calendar for next year..... Grizhicks

Griz-

Good shootin' with you. Yer a true soot lord!

CR

Archived