SASS Wire Forum

MAY is just around the corner....are you Comin?

Korupt Karl

B) been watching all this posturing and struting! rofl!!

you guys just DO NOT UNDERSTAND AT ALL! I, BEING THE SCORE KEEPER, SUGGEST YOU HAD BETTER BE NICE TO ME!

Padre

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B) been watching all this posturing and struting! rofl!!

you guys just DO NOT UNDERSTAND AT ALL! I, BEING THE SCORE KEEPER, SUGGEST YOU HAD BETTER BE NICE TO ME!

Padre

Korupt Karl - please do not put me in this gents posse :lol:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Padre Ol Buddy! Sure do look forward to seein ya my friend! Anything you need me to bring you from Ohio?

MANATEE! Wait, The other Manatee from the banquet at GOA will be there, will the real Manatee swim up! Look forward to seein you my friend!

Think I might fix a spam and egg scramble for the Griswald Breakfast! :ph34r:

Korupt Karl - please do not put me in this gents posse :lol:

Not to fear GG....Padre is one of the nicest shooters you'll ever meet and one of the hardest workers behind the scenes at a lot of shoots and is a TG for multiple clubs....in other words he works his a$$ off. He also has been around long enough to know about anybody who is anybody in this sport. For the record, I'd shoot with Padre any time any where and when you meet him I think you'll soon agree.

KK

Not to fear GG....Padre is one of the nicest shooters you'll ever meet and one of the hardest workers behind the scenes at a lot of shoots and is a TG for multiple clubs....in other words he works his a$$ off. He also has been around long enough to know about anybody who is anybody in this sport. For the record, I'd shoot with Padre any time any where and when you meet him I think you'll soon agree.

KK

I am sure he is KK. Was just funnin' :P

GG

I am sure he is KK. Was just funnin' :P

GG

Gunner, don’t believe it, Padre is the meanest hombre this side of the Wabash! He’s six foot seven tall and just as wide. His hands look like baseball mitts and if you look at him wrong (don’t stair at his scars) he’ll tear your hat in two with his teeth. What makes him really mad is….. if you’re not having fun on his posse! He’s a super good guy and the best score keeper ever. :D

Spittoon

Gunner, don't believe it, Padre is the meanest hombre this side of the Wabash! He's six foot seven tall and just as wide. His hands look like baseball mitts and if you look at him wrong (don't stair at his scars) he'll tear your hat in two with his teeth. What makes him really mad is….. if you're not having fun on his posse! He's a super good guy and the best score keeper ever. :D

Spittoon

:lol: ...:D

Howdy Cowpokes.....

Don't plan on bringing Breakfast Saturday, or eating before showing up Saturday, Tavelin Kid WILL be a cooking up his AWARD WINNING biscuits and gravy..........

Give or take a few I will be serving at 7:30 am, till about 8:15.........

Howdy Cowpokes.....

Don't plan on bringing Breakfast Saturday, or eating before showing up Saturday, Tavelin Kid WILL be a cooking up his AWARD WINNING biscuits and gravy..........

Give or take a few I will be serving at 7:30 am, till about 8:15.........

I am starting the fast right now! Better make extra! I ain't this fat by chance!!!!!

Shore looks like another winner in the makin! Speakin 'o makin', Ah'm makin bacon fer Griswald brekfust! Might bring an extra pound or two fer that Doc feller :P

CR

Shore looks like another winner in the makin! Speakin 'o makin', Ah'm makin bacon fer Griswald brekfust! Might bring an extra pound or two fer that Doc feller :P

CR

If you are new to the Griswold Breakfast thing or have experienced it before and want to get involved. Just show up Sunday morning and start cooking over the open fire. Some do pancakes, oatmeal, eggs, dutch oven entries, bacon and more. If you make something you are proud of and want to share....JUST SHOW UP and SHARE....

KK

Karl, when you say "share", you are assuming everyone graduated kindergarden! (you forgot mingo was comin)

Sorry Doc...I didn't mean Sonny and Share....I meant to Cher your food with others....I got you babe.

Karl, when you say "share", you are assuming everyone graduated kindergarden! (you forgot mingo was comin)

Mingo ani't such a bad guy if you speak reeeel slow:lol:

....and if I get time I'm gonna make some of my walnut apple pancakes....we'll see. Is anyone else adding to the Griswold Breakfast......so far we got Mingo's tators, Rick's bacon.....did I miss anyone????

kk

....and if I get time I'm gonna make some of my walnut apple pancakes....we'll see. Is anyone else adding to the Griswold Breakfast......so far we got Mingo's tators, Rick's bacon.....did I miss anyone????

kk

My pard Justice James Newton has committed and will bring "something" for the table. Karl - Look for an e-mule

CR

I had planned on it. I highly doubt I'm going to make it Sunday. Saturday is up in the air. I at least hope to come down and shoot a side match or 2 on Friday. If I miss this I won't be able to shoot at Paradise Pass until August. :(:( :( Believe me that will be a drag.

I had planned on it. I highly doubt I'm going to make it Sunday. Saturday is up in the air. I at least hope to come down and shoot a side match or 2 on Friday. If I miss this I won't be able to shoot at Paradise Pass until August. :(:( :( Believe me that will be a drag.

Make it happen, Pard! You only go around once:)

I enjoyed seein you guys from down south....Toon, Kid and Stroud.....appreciate the support at our club and look forward to seein you guys next weekend. Thanks for all your help Kid.

KK

Make it happen, Pard! You only go around once:)

The biggest roadblock is that last weekend I tripped and on my way down I caught a thin rope in the crease of my left elbow. I have approximately a 5" x .5" rope burn across that area. I'm finding that flexing my elbow ends up chafing it and its still pretty raw and nasty looking. I didn't shoot at Cutters Raiders yesterday because all of the movement would have made things worse. Besides no short sleeve shirts allowed. Rope Burn. It looks a little worse than the picture. I didn't have a Dr. look at if for a few days thinking it was more of a scrape than a burn. I ended up sending a photo to my Dr. who gave me a prescription and said I should not be making my own medical diagnosis in the future. :lol: I still may come down to visit though.

June is my wife's 60th birthday and in July I'm attending an Appleseed. I think I can attend the club member match in June though.

The biggest roadblock is that last weekend I tripped and on my way down I caught a thin rope in the crease of my left elbow. I have approximately a 5" x .5" rope burn across that area. I'm finding that flexing my elbow ends up chafing it and its still pretty raw and nasty looking. I didn't shoot at Cutters Raiders yesterday because all of the movement would have made things worse. Besides no short sleeve shirts allowed. Rope Burn. It looks a little worse than the picture. I didn't have a Dr. look at if for a few days thinking it was more of a scrape than a burn. I ended up sending a photo to my Dr. who gave me a prescription and said I should not be making my own medical diagnosis in the future. :lol: I still may come down to visit though.

June is my wife's 60th birthday and in July I'm attending an Appleseed. I think I can attend the club member match in June though.

PM; If anyone shows up at Cutter's and needs a special consideration....it will be there. When Ed had nerve damage he shot with a shooting stick. Yesterday Panther shot from a wheelchair and when he's ready to compete he'll use ramps and we'll adjust the stage positions accordingly. If you need to wear a short sleeve shirt....do it and no one will object....but, you know we'll harass you a bit.

Now, if you win the car in a short sleeve shirt....it won't count. It will be good to see you if you can make it and if you want to shoot through we are set up for it.

KK

PM; If anyone shows up at Cutter's and needs a special consideration....it will be there. When Ed had nerve damage he shot with a shooting stick. Yesterday Panther shot from a wheelchair and when he's ready to compete he'll use ramps and we'll adjust the stage positions accordingly. If you need to wear a short sleeve shirt....do it and no one will object....but, you know we'll harass you a bit.

Now, if you win the car in a short sleeve shirt....it won't count. It will be good to see you if you can make it and if you want to shoot through we are set up for it.

KK

Nice example of the cowboy way in practice...

I am ordering STEAKS on Weds.for the Sat night cook out.... if you don't have your app in and are planning on coming either send me a PM or call me. Thanks all who have signed up. We have several who have asked about a shoot through which we will accomodate.

KK

I am ordering STEAKS on Weds.for the Sat night cook out.... if you don't have your app in and are planning on coming either send me a PM or call me. Thanks all who have signed up. We have several who have asked about a shoot through which we will accomodate.

KK

Ribeye, 1 1/2 inch thick, lots of marbling, seasoned with garlic salt and fresh ground black pepper and just a hint of mad cow disease will be fine, thank you! Oh, with a whiskey back!

I haven't ruled out coming down. I always enjoy coming to Paradise Pass. I don't have to shoot to have a good time. I can take the razzing better than I give it out.. <G>

Ribeye, 1 1/2 inch thick, lots of marbling, seasoned with garlic salt and fresh ground black pepper and just a hint of mad cow disease will be fine, thank you! Oh, with a whiskey back!

Medium rare to rare on that one!

KK

Looking forward to it - Steaks....love them steaks!!

Folks.....If you've been here before, you know that the food is one of the highlights of this shoot!

--Prairie (what luvs to eat) Dawg

Welp, Ize got gud news anz Ize got bad news...........The gud news fer me iz thit Ize izza gonna be thar!!!

Tha bad news fer awl y'all whuze gonna be thar iz thit Ize izza gonna be thar tu put a king size whuppon awn y'all!!!! :lol:

Ize willa bea brangun tha gourd wit me,,,dunt noze iffn Iwl defend et or shute wut Ize nede tu shute tu git reddy fer EOT,,soze Ize got sum thinin tu du........ ;) ;) but wutevur et iz et will be smoke! jus how much is the ?. :o

btw, iffn anywun wunts tu attend tha Culpepper School of dirty rotten gamer tricks Ize wud be accomadating tu du such teechun...lets say fer,,,,,tha grand sum of $10,,,iffn thit taint enuff weze kin werk sumthin owt!

Shyannie, breethun fire and brinstone, Coolpepper :P

Well............................Looks like the gourd is stayin' in Ohio this year! :lol:

--Dawg

Archived