SASS Wire Forum

MAY is just around the corner....are you Comin?

Korupt Karl

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While we are at it....who's a shootin Josie Wales???? For you less knowledgeable....it's 4 pistols and one shotgun a lot like that Clint Eastwood fellar in the movies.

Korupt Karl

Frenchy

Prairie Dawg

Boss Outlaw

Anyone else?

KK

ATTENTION,,,come on quit laffun,, a very special announcement is coming......ah er shoot,,I forgit,,,,,,,oh yea,,,

The GOURD will be up for grabs for Palerider..!!!!!!!! I most likely will not be there to defend it,,,but alas...

Since I got it, I figur thit Ize git tu set the rules,,,,,

Palerider loads,,,full load 44s or 45s and 60gr shotgun loads min,,,shot anyway BUT traditional,,,ie squawgripping will NOT be honored!

Y'all have a gud time now ya hear?!!

Cheyenne

You guys are so into talking bout this dress.....Makin me nervous! What is going on up there in N. Indiana? :huh:

A barn dance with a scarcity of women folks :lol:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Dis ol boy chutin' PRGF:ph34r: Dey ain't enuff cowboys in dat camp ta git me in a dress of any size or color :wacko: Dat don't matter - I don't gotta out run da bear, I just gotta out run YOU :P

CR

Dis ol boy chutin' PRGF:ph34r: Dey ain't enuff cowboys in dat camp ta git me in a dress of any size or color :wacko: Dat don't matter - I don't gotta out run da bear, I just gotta out run YOU :P

CR

Pale Rider cat-e-gory (Gourd to the winner- dress for the looser)

So far:?

1. Blood Washed

2. Spittoon O'Tool

3. Gunner Gatlin

4. Sammuel "Doc" Eells

5. Cowboy Rick (hey Montana Long Hair...we might need help with gettin him in the dress)

waiting on confirmation from Mustang Bill

1. Blood Washed

2. Spittoon O'Tool

3. Gunner Gatlin

4. Sammuel "Doc" Eells

5. Cowboy Rick (hey Montana Long Hair...we might need help with gettin him in the dress)

Better add Stone Creek Drifter to that list! :ph34r:

Better add Stone Creek Drifter to that list! :ph34r:

1. Blood Washed

2. Spittoon O'Tool

3. Gunner Gatlin

4. Sammuel "Doc" Eells

6. Stone Creek Drifter

(I'm a hopin somebody comes along that I kin woop)

Blood Washed

I will be shooting Josie Wales

Boss

Josie Wales update....glad to have you in the mix.

1.Prairie Dawg

2. Frenchy Yukon

3. Boss Outlaw

4. Korupt Karl

Is that the projected placings?

Karl, you came in 4th!

[/quote

Kid, with all that will be going on that weekend....I just hope I finish. I did shoot a few rounds through the buntlines and they work....yeah.

Look forward to seeing everyone...KK

Look, it's Josie and the pussy cats! :ph34r:

\

Oh! that's right...you and the boys are competing for a dried vegetable skin....a gourd I think.

Well, if the requirements are that a person be of stoud physical shape....hell, you'd even fit in Doc, but I doubt that you could handle shootin 4 pistols...it would probably confuse you. I do know that PD, Frenchy and Boss are more like bulldogs than pussy cats, but if push came to shove they would probably scratch yur eyes out. I could loan you a couple of pistolas if you've got the grit.

For shore with big loads, Pale Riders, Renegades and all and even some of us pussy cats we will be puttin some lead, smoke and fire downrange.

PS: Doc, you can still hang out with us tigers....pussy cats...

See yall there....kk

\

Oh! that's right...you and the boys are competing for a dried vegetable skin....a gourd I think.

Well, if the requirements are that a person be of stoud physical shape....hell, you'd even fit in Doc, but I doubt that you could handle shootin 4 pistols...it would probably confuse you. I do know that PD, Frenchy and Boss are more like bulldogs than pussy cats, but if push came to shove they would probably scratch yur eyes out. I could loan you a couple of pistolas if you've got the grit.

For shore with big loads, Pale Riders, Renegades and all and even some of us pussy cats we will be puttin some lead, smoke and fire downrange.

PS: Doc, you can still hang out with us tigers....pussy cats...

See yall there....kk

FUN is FUN I reckon - however ya need to get it ;)

Look, it's Josie and the pussy cats! :ph34r:

Doc - best you don't wake those sleeping lions kittys. Just bring da kitty litter for when dey hear da loud noises :lol:

(Shot my second match of the year yesterday - I'll have my wife measure me up for dress size in case it don't get any better)

CR

Doc - best you don't wake those sleeping lions kittys. Just bring da kitty litter for when dey hear da loud noises :lol:

(Shot my second match of the year yesterday - I'll have my wife measure me up for dress size in case it don't get any better)

CR

You kin always ask my buddy Blood Washed as to whar he gets his stuff....I believe it's the Ft Wayne Tent and Awning shop...could be mistakin.

KK

Iffn I kin sneek off Imma guuna woop awl yur butts, skinny and fat wuns tuu.... :P

but Ize afeert thit thaz a beeg if...

jus cudnt resist gittun entu tha fray...

Shyannie B)

Iffn I kin sneek off Imma guuna woop awl yur butts, skinny and fat wuns tuu.... :P

but Ize afeert thit thaz a beeg if...

jus cudnt resist gittun entu tha fray...

Shyannie B)

Like Gunner Gatlin said.........bring it on Shyany.........I owes you a whoooopin fer putn me to shame last year..... I soooooo hope ya can make it....just in case ya can't make it hows about givin me some underhanded pointers fer the likes o' Doc an em boys???????????

Blood Washed

I can give ya some advice Blood Washed: Don't eat yellow snow, it makes eskimoes giggle!

Hey, I'm with ya on trippin the fast ones! I think you were directin that my way. Well I said I can move on a stage, I did not say fast though! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, I got a bit of news for you PALE RIDERS the imfamous MANATEE is most likely gonna be here. He started the Pale Rider GF thing, he started the Indiana Black Powder Guild and he started the gourd and I think he wants to get that Dried Vegetable Skin back...just sayin...

KK

Well, I got a bit of news for you PALE RIDERS the imfamous MANATEE is most likely gonna be here. He started the Pale Rider GF thing, he started the Indiana Black Powder Guild and he started the gourd and I think he wants to get that Dried Vegetable Skin back...just sayin...

KK

Now THAT'S a feller I need to meet ^_^

I'll be there unless I ain't on this side of the grass.

BUT, I won't be shooting Pale Rider. I got this theory: Always leave when yer on top. I won the Pale Rider Champeenship down in Texas agin some fierce competitors and I'm gonna rest on that victory. So you Pale Rider fellers is safe.

But, I'll be shootin either duelist or gunfighter...still haven't settled on which one as of yet.

I look forward to the match and some catchin up, as it's been a long long recovery from back problems.

I'll be there unless I ain't on this side of the grass.

BUT, I won't be shooting Pale Rider. I got this theory: Always leave when yer on top. I won the Pale Rider Champeenship down in Texas agin some fierce competitors and I'm gonna rest on that victory. So you Pale Rider fellers is safe.

But, I'll be shootin either duelist or gunfighter...still haven't settled on which one as of yet.

I look forward to the match and some catchin up, as it's been a long long recovery from back problems.

Sea Cow -

Glad to hear you're on the mend, even more pleased that you'll be in attendance! You plannin' on playin' poker????

CR

Certainly! Every year or so I need a reminder that cards is the devil's work.

Better that the reminder comes among friends.

Careful Greg....Furball and CC are gettin tougher....especially when we play Obama poker.

KK

Archived