SASS Wire Forum

MAY is just around the corner....are you Comin?

Korupt Karl

Oh that ain't my wife Furball! That is my boot shine boy. The money he had is what I paid him to clean the manure off my boots and put a shine back on! :ph34r:

You boys is jealous 'cause you know I'm gonna whup up on y'all come May. And how'd you come ta get maure on yer boot anyhow??? Talkin' again and standin still?B)

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You boys is jealous 'cause you know I'm gonna whup up on y'all come May. And how'd you come ta get maure on yer boot anyhow??? Talkin' again and standin still?B)

Well ya see CR, I don't just play cowboy, I am one! Now, get ta polishing! If you whup me come may, I will polish yours!

There's a lot of Bulls***T flyinin aound here....first it's Doc, then Cowboy Rick and now the Mighty Furball. Now, we have to put in a shoeshine stand so's some of you all can pay off your challenges. Shoe is gonna be fun....I'll be cooking a batch of Crowspam for the loosers.

KK

PS: It sounds like Frenchy, Boss Outlaw, Prairie Dawg and myself will be fightin it out for Josie Wales honors. Special awards to the man with the longest pistol barrel....lol.

Just what you mean Bullspit is flying around? Rick, you spittin, I ain't spittin! Might stretch things just a wee bit, but no harm in that is there? Karl, you just worry bout keeping that San Fransisco Longhair they call Furry Balls under control and leave Rick and I alone, we are just fine over hear listening to the voices in our heads. :ph34r::lol:

Just what you mean Bullspit is flying around? Rick, you spittin, I ain't spittin! Might stretch things just a wee bit, but no harm in that is there? Karl, you just worry bout keeping that San Fransisco Longhair they call Furry Balls under control and leave Rick and I alone, we are just fine over hear listening to the voices in our heads. :ph34r::lol:

Gunner is a legend in his own mind - He got sum chutin ta do if he gonna back up talk like that:ph34r:Doc - You'd best bring yer shoeshine kit:PAnd those ain't voices, they're real people:excl::blink:

Good one Doc!! :lol:

All funni'n aside, it was good ta see the o'l rick! He does have excellent taste in cigars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

furball

Good one Doc!! :lol:

All funni'n aside, it was good ta see the o'l rick! He does have excellent taste in cigars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

furball

Between the ceegars, the whiskey, and the cards - it wasn't too bad a night;)

Yeah C'Rick...I'd gotta believe in myself 'fore I can 'make it public' :D

GG

Gunner - just close your eyes and click your heels 3 times. You'll believe:P

Let me tell you about a reoccurring Pale Rider gunfighter dream I’ve been having: I can see it now, even through the smoke, my last winning shot. Let me describe it…..there’s Cowboy Rick cursing so hard (cuss words that haven’t been invented yet) that his false teeth fly out, then there’s Gunner Gatlin stomping his hat vowing revenge, there stands Bloodwashed with crying like a baby with tears running down his face, Fur ball ripping at his dress and bonnet, and Doc Eells running bow legged towards the outhouse with soiled depends. It will be glorious! :D

Spittoon

Let me tell you about a reoccurring Pale Rider gunfighter dream I've been having: I can see it now, even through the smoke, my last winning shot. Let me describe it…..there's Cowboy Rick cursing so hard (cuss words that haven't been invented yet) that his false teeth fly out, then there's Gunner Gatlin stomping his hat vowing revenge, there stands Bloodwashed with crying like a baby with tears running down his face, Fur ball ripping at his dress and bonnet, and Doc Eells running bow legged towards the outhouse with soiled depends. It will be glorious! :D

Spittoon

"Toon - you'd best sleep in and keep dreamin' - dat be da onliest way yer gonna see THAT happen:P

:ph34r:Hey, I ain't got time for this hog wash! I am gettin ready to head out to a shoot tomorrow, Smoke in the Woods in Middletown, Ohio. Anyway, you girls carry on! :ph34r:

Now I'm jealous! Give 'er hell, Doc

CR

Now I'm jealous! Give 'er hell, Doc

CR

Ya know, I can take the talk about eatin fried spam and the part about drinkin shine and all, but do you haveta mention you're goin shootin....that's just plain mean.

KK

PS: Just talked to Padre and he has finished the certificates and remember to be nice to him....our official scorekeeper and the glue that keeps this shoot together.

Prairie Dawg and Cowboy Rick have the stages written. Travelin Kid is doin the night shoot on Friday night and it's shapin up to be a great shoot. We have over 20+apps in so far and as usual we should be gettin a bunch in the next two weeks.

See ya there....KK

Yer starti'n ta scare folks SPITOON-- YER HAVI'N DREAMS A ME WEARI'N A DRESS??????

Li'l Sis wants ta have a chat with ya!!! :blink:

I do believe I gots some picture a you or Travli'n kid actually weari'n a skirt fur loosi'n the coveted WHOUP-ASS award a few years back!!!! :ph34r:

Keep havi'n yer dreams pard!!!!

yer hero furball

:ph34r:Spitoon is Scarin a lot of folks with these dreams! I mean that is the stuff ya see in movies!

Anyway, I got all the nasty stuff out of the way at Smoke in the Woods. All that is left is top notch, purely awesome shootin! Mingo, aka: Bilbo Baggins, told me to save some of the crow for Warsaw, but it was tasting good so I just sucked it all right down!

:ph34r:Spitoon is Scarin a lot of folks with these dreams! I mean that is the stuff ya see in movies!

Anyway, I got all the nasty stuff out of the way at Smoke in the Woods. All that is left is top notch, purely awesome shootin! Mingo, aka: Bilbo Baggins, told me to save some of the crow for Warsaw, but it was tasting good so I just sucked it all right down!

Spittoon will be sleepwalking if that's what he's seein'. If you ate crow, just make sure it's all the way through your alimentary canal before you show up at Paradise Pass :P Hope you got all that ourt of yer system, 'cause I want yer best :ph34r:

Bloodwashed got ideas too, but he ain't quick enuff to worry about :o

CR

Yer starti'n ta scare folks SPITOON-- YER HAVI'N DREAMS A ME WEARI'N A DRESS??????

Li'l Sis wants ta have a chat with ya!!! :blink:

I do believe I gots some picture a you or Travli'n kid actually weari'n a skirt fur loosi'n the coveted WHOUP-ASS award a few years back!!!! :ph34r:

Keep havi'n yer dreams pard!!!!

yer hero furball

Dress? What Dress?????

I could bring that dress for somebody to wear, the loser of this Pale Rider challenge!!!!!

I'm not shooting Pale Rider, so I won't be needing it......

(Doc, is there a possibility of bringing another / extra mason jar with you??????)

[size="3"

(Doc, is there a possibility of bringing another / extra mason jar with you??????)

I know I will be bringin a little apple pie with me, made from the pure "spring water." I don't know if I will have been able to get any more by then or not. Right now, the supply is low!

CR, I am sure the canal will have passed all of the crow by then! Ready to fill it with the Griswald breakfast, and TATERS!

Spittoon will be sleepwalking if that's what he's seein'. If you ate crow, just make sure it's all the way through your alimentary canal before you show up at Paradise Pass :P Hope you got all that ourt of yer system, 'cause I want yer best :ph34r:

Bloodwashed got ideas too, but he ain't quick enuff to worry about :o

CR

Well HUMPH.......then

Looks like Saturday is a possibility

Sunday is Mothers day and 1 year since my Dad died. Figger I'll spend the day with mom

Looks like Saturday is a possibility

Sunday is Mothers day and 1 year since my Dad died. Figger I'll spend the day with mom

For 4 years now, my brother and I have spent the anniversary of dad's passing with mom. It is just the thing to do. I know what you are going through and I feel for ya pard!

I know I will be bringin a little apple pie with me, made from the pure "spring water." I don't know if I will have been able to get any more by then or not. Right now, the supply is low!

CR, I am sure the canal will have passed all of the crow by then! Ready to fill it with the Griswald breakfast, and TATERS!

Loved that "Spring Water" from last year!

I think I'm in charge of acquiring a dress, for this "Pale Rider" challenge, Blood Washed, what size be you in a dress?????

Oh yeah, one more thing, I just looked over the final cut of the Stages, you all are gonna have to THINK! Dawg did a GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!

Loved that "Spring Water" from last year!

I think I'm in charge of acquiring a dress, for this "Pale Rider" challenge, Blood Washed, what size be you in a dress?????

Oh yeah, one more thing, I just looked over the final cut of the Stages, you all are gonna have to THINK! Dawg did a GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!

Better get a ladies "Jumbo" size for Bloodwashed! :lol:

Better get a ladies "Jumbo" size for Bloodwashed! :lol:

I have to stick up for my pard BW. He isn't in the jumbo category and I think that's really cruel and rude to insinuate that. I will be able to give you his exact size right after his shirt gets back from the tent factory.....I couldn't resist BW.....but you will look cute in a dress.

KK

Now you guys went an done it. Ya woke up this sleepin BEAR.........fast mean shootin machine!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok now who all in this Pale Rider Gun Fighter shoot fer the dress cat-e-gory???????????

Lets list em..

1. Blood Washed

I'm a shoot'in Pale Rider Gunfighter but mind you the last time I wore a dress it took three dudes to put me in it! Note: never stumble drunk into a bar called “The Sausage Fest” on tranny night! :P

Now you guys went an done it. Ya woke up this sleepin BEAR.........fast mean shootin machine!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok now who all in this Pale Rider Gun Fighter shoot fer the dress cat-e-gory???????????

Lets list em..

1. Blood Washed

2. Spittoon O'Tool

3. Gunner Gatlin

Need a confirmation on Mustang Bill

Any more or is ya all skeered??????????

Blood Washed

Anybody else??????? Yo Guner Gatlin.........whut about you??????????

OK - I can 'pansy' up if I am last....but...that just ain't gonna happen pard....just ain't.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Archived