SASS Wire Forum

MAY is just around the corner....are you Comin?

Korupt Karl

Hey, if Cowboy Rick can shoot .32 Pale Rider Gunfighter so can I!!! :rolleyes:

Spittoon

Hey Spittoon ,.....you and Cowboy Rick go ahead and shoot dem girly guns. You'll be out of the runnin fer the real Pale Rider Gun Fighter. Looks like I'll only have to be concerned with Gunner....bring it on Gunner. Or is there others????????????

Blood Washed

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Spittoon ,.....you and Cowboy Rick go ahead and shoot dem girly guns. You'll be out of the runnin fer the real Pale Rider Gun Fighter. Looks like I'll only have to be concerned with Gunner....bring it on Gunner. Or is there others????????????

Blood Washed

Stone Creek Drifter been known to shoot Pale Rider Gunfighter! :o:ph34r:

Yeah, Doc, put the fear of The Drifter in 'em!

That'll make their blood pressure go up!

--Dawg

Blood Washed

Well, three Gunner's exist within' one ....me, myself, and I :D however, we don't always get along :P

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Hey, if Cowboy Rick can shoot .32 Pale Rider Gunfighter so can I!!! :rolleyes:

Spittoon

Just slugged the bores on dem .32s - must need sum glasses - looks like .428 on sum of 'em an .452 on da rest. Cain't find no small primers, either.

Doan matter - Hell's comin' ta brekfust, an ah'm rat behind!

CR

Just slugged the bores on dem .32s - must need sum glasses - looks like .428 on sum of 'em an .452 on da rest. Cain't find no small primers, either.

Doan matter - Hell's comin' ta brekfust, an ah'm rat behind!

CR

My 32's shoot those .452 250 grain bullets too....I guess that's why they're magnums?

Spittoon

Well if your boys' .32's are shootin 250 grainers.....Then my .45's are loaded with some 700 grain .45-70 boolits! Now who is the real man?!!!!!! :ph34r:

Very impressive Sir, very impressive. How many primers do you use with each one of those loads? :P Spittoon

Just one Magnum primer and about 10grains of black and 20 grains of talcum powder! :ph34r:

Is there a butterfly net taped to the barrel to catch the bullets? :P

Is there a butterfly net taped to the barrel to catch the bullets? laugh.gif

danged emocons work backward! looks good in the preview - shows up as script in the message. grrrr

For some reason when I use Google Chrome it does the same....so for Wire purposes no Google Chrome for me :unsure:

For some reason when I use Google Chrome it does the same....so for Wire purposes no Google Chrome for me :unsure:

Ahh - grasshopper :)

OK, The truth is I am shooting pale rider loads! .45's full house pistol and full up 38-.40 rifle! Gonna whup up on all the old ladies and children at this match too! :ph34r:

I call that bold talk for a one eyed fat man :P Where dat Longhaired guy - don't he usually show up when da trash starts flyin???B)

I call that bold talk for a one eyed fat man :P Where dat Longhaired guy - don't he usually show up when da trash starts flyin???B)

Hey, this fat man has 2 eyes! And where is that critter with the super hairy top knot! OH FUR BALL, WHERE ARE YOU? :ph34r:

Heeee Haaaa Cowboy Rick.. Doc Ill will be singin a different toon ,when he gets ta Indeanner.. Him and I gots us some dealins in ohioa.. :huh: Next week :ph34r: Don't ya worry pard I got your back ;) Ta hear the talk them there Ohioians are gonea swarm ta Indeannier like bees. :o

Heeee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Mingo, yu still offa yur meds???? :wacko: Tha Ohiauns hav run oer yu so many taims yu nede tu b on yur meds regularly.... ;)

luv ya man.... ;)

Cheyenne :P

Hey, this fat man has 2 eyes! And where is that critter with the super hairy top knot! OH FUR BALL, WHERE ARE YOU? :ph34r:

Doc, It'll be good ta see you again, sorry you'll have ta drive home with yer tail between yer legs.:lol:

Is you bringin a Mason jar? I might back off some fer a taste ;)

Heeee Haaaa Cowboy Rick.. Doc Ill will be singin a different toon ,when he gets ta Indeanner.. Him and I gots us some dealins in ohioa.. Next week Don't ya worry pard I got your back Ta hear the talk them there Ohioians are gonea swarm ta Indeannier like bees. :o

Heeee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :FlagAm:

Mingo - Keep da faith, ya gotta shine fer us peasants out west. Don't tell 'em what's in the honey pot, let 'em find out when they get here :rolleyes:

CR

ALL RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cain't takes it no more------------------------

Yer all a buncha sawed-off, terd-herdi'n, lily-livered, runts a the litter, goat-ropi'n, scaired a yer own shadow, YELLA, tin-horned, sod-busti'n, low-life, skirt-weari'n, peei'n ifi'n ya hear a loud boom, runni'n like girls, bath- taki'n peei'n sitti'n down, short-haired, tree-huggi'n, owners a small dogs and cats, side-saddle ridi'n, skippi'n, ................................................................................ I really can do this all day long!!!!! :blink::lol:

Now ta be a tick more mature----

YOU ALL KNOW THAT WHEN YA SEE ME THERE, YOU WILL WET YERSELVES OUTTA FEAR!!!!!! :ph34r:

i have squirt-guns

this is fur mr. ellis and his purty wife cowboy rick!

The Mighty Furball Speaketh!!!

Doc - did you hear something??? I thought I heard something.

Yeh, I did. It sounded like some annoying little gnat buzzing in my ear! If it was not so small, I could see it to smash it!

As for the jar, I plan on having a little apple pie with me! Made with with that good ol Kentucky spring water! You don't even have to back off a little to get a taste!

Still wondering why Furball has been so quiet! He must be wiping his butt from where he soiled his britches over the knowledge that I was coming to the match! :ph34r:

I do have to come to Cowboy Rick's defence....he is not a "goat roper". :P

Spittoon

And I know that Spittoon is not a sodbuster :D

:ph34r:Now how did a great shoot like this end up on page 3? Hey, it really is a great match. Especially if you can overlook the fact that this furball looking feller is gonna be there. He kinda looks like an oversized gremlin! Any way, pay him no mind and come for the good times! Right Karl? Hey, speaking of Karl, where is he hiding? I think he is back in Indiana.....

:ph34r:Now how did a great shoot like this end up on page 3? Hey, it really is a great match. Especially if you can overlook the fact that this furball looking feller is gonna be there. He kinda looks like an oversized gremlin! Any way, pay him no mind and come for the good times! Right Karl? Hey, speaking of Karl, where is he hiding? I think he is back in Indiana.....

I met Furball last year - I tell ya - I have never seen a feller so blessed with the ability to grow hair on his head and face :P He IS a furball!!

Fear not, I's here. Been on the road all week doing my inspections....went to the range Fri night....shot today and then did a Police Tactics class most of the afternoon, early eve. Didn't get home til about an hour or two ago. I will say that Furbuss has a way with words, but he can usually back it up as well. I have seen many grown men wet themselves in his presence.....

We had close to sixty shooters today and had a ball. On the first stage I squibbed, which is starting to annoy me....left a full long gun with ammo....sucks. I'll be reseting the Dillon and playing with the plastic hammer....what fun.

Had a lot of interest in the BP shoot comin up and about 15 or so go member badges as well.

Hope to see you'all there.

KK

I paid my match fees, saw the Korrupt one, had a great time, and shot lousy with no clean stages and a couple of procedurals. Plus some BP rounds snuck into my smokeless rounds for a couple of surprises. :lol:

I'll try my best to attend.

If'n for no other reason then to help the rest of y'all finish one notch higher from last place....

Was a real good day fur shooti'n and the weather was great!

Was realllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy good ta see Karl, needs a haircut, and we all felt really bad fur him and his even lighter than normal loads! :blink:<_< They wern't even maki'n it out a the barrels they was so light! Made funny sounds too - PHIISST, then Karl made a funny sound too - #%@*&^)+{:~=!!!!!!!!!!!! He came out allright and and no matter his troubles stayed right in the game! I believe he has a whole lot a practice rounds now.

Glad he's back and looki'n furward ta seei'n everyone, be safe on yer travels!!!!

Hey Doc, I took all yer purty wifes (cowboy rick) money friday night, don't hate me fur it! :wub:

li'l o'l furball

Was a real good day fur shooti'n and the weather was great!

Was realllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy good ta see Karl, needs a haircut, and we all felt really bad fur him and his even lighter than normal loads! :blink:dry.gif They wern't even maki'n it out a the barrels they was so light! Made funny sounds too - PHIISST, then Karl made a funny sound too - #%@*&^)+{:~=!!!!!!!!!!!! He came out allright and and no matter his troubles stayed right in the game! I believe he has a whole lot a practice rounds now.

Glad he's back and looki'n furward ta seei'n everyone, be safe on yer travels!!!!

Hey Doc, I took all yer purty wifes (cowboy rick) money friday night, don't hate me fur it! :wub:

li'l o'l furball

It wuz good ta see you, even if you're a sawed off little mop of walking hair. Poker was fun, but mostly 'cause of the Woodford and stogieswink.gif Man it was good to be back in the Pass and catch up with some old friends. Karl, Spitoon, TK and Jessie, Stroud, Rusty, Hundred X, CC & Brenda, Sis - dang ... can't even think of all the good folk I got to see.

Everyone was at the match - that's why nobody posted! Karl's got some fabulous badges made up, and the awards are just flat cool :excl::FlagAm:

May can't come soon enough.

(not sure if you noticed, but CC had all the chips when the day was done :P )

CR

Archived