SASS Wire Forum

MAY is just around the corner....are you Comin?

Korupt Karl

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Duke:

You coming??????????????????????????????????????????

I've got a motel room reserved.

You KNOW yule have a great time!!!!!!!

Hell, it would be worth coming just to irritate Mingo!

--Dawg

Hey Duke:

You coming??????????????????????????????????????????

I've got a motel room reserved.

You KNOW yule have a great time!!!!!!!

Hell, it would be worth coming just to irritate Mingo!

--Dawg

I bet me comin' is gonna irritate a few folks...:unsure:

but I'm still "comin' and H-E-double hockey sticks is comin' with me" :D ...

GG ~ :FlagAm:

I bet me comin' is gonna irritate a few folks...:unsure:

but I'm still "comin' and H-E-double hockey sticks is comin' with me" :D ...

Hey Gunner, do you know what I got in the mail today and have already installed on my .45 Vaquero's, well, well........yes, that's right, Super Blackhawk hammers (lucky guess). They're wide and low, just what a Pale Rider Gunfighter like me needs for whupp'in all the other Pale Rider Gunfighters, like you, Cowboy Rick, Duece, Bloodwashed, Ketchum, Doc Eells, and any Buckeroo that throws his hat in too! :lol:

Spittoon

Hey Gunner, do you know what I got in the mail today and have already installed on my .45 Vaquero's, well, well........yes, that's right, Super Blackhawk hammers (lucky guess). They're wide and low, just what a Pale Rider Gunfighter like me needs for whupp'in all the other Pale Rider Gunfighters, like you, Cowboy Rick, Duece, Bloodwashed, Ketchum, Doc Eells, and any Buckeroo that throws his hat in too! :lol:

Spittoon

Yeah - well...whupp n' whoop all ya want...cause the real deal is comin' from Michigan ...now whether that's me or not is another story :lol:

I have them SBH Hammers too ;) ..and I have a special hat, though it ain't workin' the magic right now (maybe savin' the mojo for BIG matches like the IBPG :D )

Duke, I am glad to hear you are coming. I promise this year not to drop any shot in your shotgun action!

OOPS! maybe that was Mingo! LOL I still think it was the Kyrptonite taters that sapped all your strength!

Remember if they glow green in the dark don't eat em! I hope Culpepper shows up so I can talk to him face to

face, I still cannot decipher his postings! I think I have a mental block or mental problem? It is going

to be fun no matter what!

Hey Spat upon a pontoon, (Spittoon), Are you forgettin who the top overall BP shooter was last year. Now I know being at the top leaves only one way to go, and I know that Deuce was not there, but......Just know that you are really gonna have ta work for it! I don't need no stinkin SBH hammers! I shoot Bisleys! Jimmy Spur Bisleys! In .45! With Full house loads! Just like I did last year! Oh can you just bring on your bad self and all your buddies. Now GG, I will show some mercy on you as you are my FB friend! Duck, can I have your share of the taters! Karl, Where da whiskey, AHH Macklan, no whiskey, go home! :ph34r:

Hey Spat upon a pontoon, (Spittoon), Are you forgettin who the top overall BP shooter was last year. Now I know being at the top leaves only one way to go, and I know that Deuce was not there, but......Just know that you are really gonna have ta work for it! I don't need no stinkin SBH hammers! I shoot Bisleys! Jimmy Spur Bisleys! In .45! With Full house loads! Just like I did last year! Oh can you just bring on your bad self and all your buddies. Now GG, I will show some mercy on you as you are my FB friend! Duck, can I have your share of the taters! Karl, Where da whiskey, AHH Macklan, no whiskey, go home! :ph34r:

See here Doc,

You know, last year I was just getting over a bad case of Distemper so I wasn’t in tip top shooting condition. This year I’ve had all my shots.....Hey, don’t make fun of my SBH hammers! ^_^

Mr. Spittoon

Doc I'm telling you don't eat the taters.

Charlie, I can understand Crazy Mingo put shot in my action but not you. I thought you were a nice guy :huh: Now I have to keep a eye on both of you :unsure:

The Duck :ph34r:

Heeee Haaaa "Duck of Death" Now I'm not one ta trash talk.. :huh: But I do believe that it was your special shotgun loads that leeked shot and some vaginal lube into your gun last year.. :lol: Now don't go blamein me.. :unsure: I still can't see how ya can knock any target over with 5gr of Black Powder and 4 bb's. <_<

Heeee Haaaa Charlie.. You may be in for a suprize in may.. :o

Heeeee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Charlie--Count on Culpepper to be there as he's the reigning Pale Rider Gunfighter Champion.

If I recall correctly, last year he took a certain gourd outta Indiana & brung it to Ohio.

--Dawg

Charlie--Count on Culpepper to be there as he's the reigning Pale Rider Gunfighter Champion.

If I recall correctly, last year he took a certain gourd outta Indiana & brung it to Ohio.

--Dawg

Oh Man, I forgot about the Culpepper! Who says he can come? All right he's a pretty good feller and there's lots of fun with him on the posse. Well, I hope there's a last place badge for Pale Rider, cause I'm in the running. :P

Spittoon

Oh Man, I forgot about the Culpepper! Who says he can come? All right he's a pretty good feller and there's lots of fun with him on the posse. Well, I hope there's a last place badge for Pale Rider, cause I'm in the running. :P

Spittoon

Uh...that's mine :lol:

--Dawg

Hey Dawg,

Why'd ya have to go an say that?????????That was buried in my "dark memory section of my mind" never to be recollected again.............now ya done it............how will I ever sleep again???

I moped around fer days, head hung down, couldn't look nobody in the eye...........shamed I was......ruint my life......didn't even shave fer weeks, finally my wife said "there will come another day" ............well,Mr.Dawg

you can tell that there Culepper feller........that day is comin^^^^^^^^^^^^ soon.....!!!!!!!!!

Blood Washed

Culpepper is tanning his hide down florida way.

Him & KK think that shootin all Winter will keep them in tune for this MOST IMPORTANT match.

To that I say "Phoooey"

It's the smell of the smoke that will get our juices flowing again & we'll be back to full speed after Friday's side matches & night shoot.

YeeHaw--we'll put enough smoke over Etna Green that folks will be lookin fer the forest fire!

--Dawg

Hey Gunner, do you know what I got in the mail today and have already installed on my .45 Vaquero's, well, well........yes, that's right, Super Blackhawk hammers (lucky guess). They're wide and low, just what a Pale Rider Gunfighter like me needs for whupp'in all the other Pale Rider Gunfighters, like you, Cowboy Rick, Duece, Bloodwashed, Ketchum, Doc Eells, and any Buckeroo that throws his hat in too!

Spittoon

Yer gonna make me start practicin' if ya keep up that kinda talk:lol:

Giving up my .44-40 rifle for two more pistols would be a huge step backwards for me. It appears that there is no Classic Cowboy category (there ought to be), so I'll probably shoot FCD or Pale Rider Duelist if you have enough entries. I'm not sure my gunfighter skills are up to Pale Rider loads yet.

Does CC have a pool? :lol:

It's called a "pond". Don't swim in front of Mingo's camper in the mornin' - yer liable ta git shot wid a cannon!

Did someone mention Furball? Oh Montana, where you at you hairy one? I ain't scared of him either! As for Shy Annie Cowpecker, he told me that he did not think he was gonna make it. Guess he is scared of Gunner! Dawg, now I know first hand that you got a little practice in last Saturday! :ph34r:

Mr Dawg; I be back in the north and I didn't get a lot of practice, but a little....I was busy being a house marm and all.....but you can bet I's ready for the shoot. Got my eighteen inchers out and I'm ready. Cuulppepper even loaded me some shotgun shells and all so's I'm all set.

He didn't mention nothin about the Gourd at all....maybe he don't have it anymore. Sides, if we bring that up there's gonna be a lot more people a comin fer it.

KK

KK:

Hey, the more Pale Rider Gunfighters, the better.

I'm gonna have my hands full dealin with you & Frenchy!

Maybe I can arrange to sandwich you two between PRGF & they'll smoke the place up so bad that you guys won't be able to see the targets :lol:

--Dawg

Did someone mention Furball? Oh Montana, where you at you hairy one? I ain't scared of him either! As for Shy Annie Cowpecker, he told me that he did not think he was gonna make it. Guess he is scared of Gunner! Dawg, now I know first hand that you got a little practice in last Saturday! :ph34r:

If I be the Gunner you be talkin 'bout it's quite the opposite - I be fearin' y'all !!!...I'm only goin' to face my fear cause my therapist told me so. :D

Hey Dawg, KK told me he had a new whiskey that he liked, I don't think he is gonna be able to see the targets anyway! :lol:

Hope it ain't that Bulleit Rye - dat sum smooooth whiskey!

Ize taint skeert o noebodee, cept momma,,,,, tis steel up en tha aer.....will try....the Gourd yu ast? weil see......

CC

If I be the Gunner you be talkin 'bout it's quite the opposite - I be fearin' y'all !!!...I'm only goin' to face my fear cause my therapist told me so. :D

That's right, it is you! You could whup that Furball with both hands tied behind your back!

I finally sent my paperwork in today! I am shooting whatever category that Stone Creek Drifter shoots. I don't know if I am fearless or stupid! :ph34r:

That's right, it is you! You could whup that Furball with both hands tied behind your back!

I finally sent my paperwork in today! I am shooting whatever category that Stone Creek Drifter shoots. I don't know if I am fearless or stupid! :ph34r:

Ah'm bringin 'mah best game 'o pale rider - gunfighter. Stone Creek & Culpepper dun whuped me before - won't happen agin! If da gourd be dere - so much da betta! Got dem 32s loaded up so hot cain't hardly handle 'em .... wate - dey IS 44s!

CR

Ah'm bringin 'mah best game 'o pale rider - gunfighter. Stone Creek & Culpepper dun whuped me before - won't happen agin! If da gourd be dere - so much da betta! Got dem 32s loaded up so hot cain't hardly handle 'em .... wate - dey IS 44s!

CR

Rick, you shootin 32's is wrong....a big guy like you? I mean, don't get me wrong I have 32's....I just don't use em. As for Whiskey, I discovered an 8 year old Canadian Reserve that is smoove. See ya there.

KK

CR

Hey, if Cowboy Rick can shoot .32 Pale Rider Gunfighter so can I!!! :rolleyes:

Spittoon

Archived