SASS Wire Forum

Judge Roy Bean, SASS #1

Great news Judge and Lilly!!

God Bless ya!!

We love ya,

The Ghosts

Very happy to hear the good news. If you or your family has had to go through times like this, this kind of news is music to your ears. Take care and God Bless you and the family.

TT

That's good to hear. I met him back in June at EoT. I'm glad to hear he's still up and kickin'.

Great news. I'll be lookin' forward to visitin' with 'im soon. Prayers continue apace,

That's great news, Kate! Tell the Judge prayers continue for the both of you.

That is EXCELLENT! He is lookin' better every time I see him; (I mean that only in a manly and appropriate way - not the 'been at sea for 7 months' way...) and that's got to be either your cooking, or the good prognosis, or both!

Best to the two of you,

FJT

:FlagAm: Gate Killer,

I know your plate is loaded (overloaded) Thank you for taking the time you take to mail some of us ahead of posting. The info that you send is always appreceiated. We keep Harper in our daily prayers and have a speial part of our prayers are donated to just Harper, he is that kind of man and your that type of wife. You both deserve it. Harper deserves the very best he could have, plus a littl more. In all of this, you need to take time and charge your batteries before they run out. I don't know how many of you know this, but Kate has been putting Harper first over everything. She can't keep that up much longer, or system will be shutting down and will be real hard getting it going again. She needs help, she is not going to ask, but she needs help. Harper you need to make her take time. :FlagAm:

Great News!!! Judge Roy Bean just received another "cancer free" report from M. D. Anderson Cancer Center and has been released for another six months!!! Yee Haw!! Thanks for your continued well wishes and prayers. He is a living, thriving example of prayers being heard and answered.

Justice Lily Kate, SASS #1000

Life & Regulator

Scholarship Fund Vanguard

2007 NRA Woman of Distinction

That is excellent news! Prayers remain up for the Judge, as always.

Rnager (glad to heat the Judge is well) Rick

Archived