SASS Wire Forum

CONGRATULATIONS to BUCK D. LAW

Way to go BUCK.

COOL! That's great news. I'm sure that will spawn some new wire posts. :D

Well that's just what we need, another rule nazi......Oh, sorry, congrats Buck. As an active and avid shooter, I would say you will be a good one for the task. Just kiddin bout the rules nazi thing!

Now, not only can you continue to instruct us on "The Cowboy Way" through the way you conduct yourself daily; you can instruct us formally on the right and wrong of shooting SASS Competitions. Pretty Cool, Pretty Cool, Congratualtions, KCD

Buck is a CARD CARRYING GAMER! In fact he is gamer card number 1! And now he is an RO Instructor? Lord help us all! :D

Congrats Buck, I know that there is a lot to go through to get that black pin. Wear it in good health.

Grizz

It's official! Buck D. Law is now an RO Instructor (aka Black Pin). Took lots of time and patience to go through the many necessary steps to make this happen. So proud of him!!!!

First off, I've seen Sugah and she aint male! :) (Profile say's she is) Profile has been fixed!!

Second, congrats Buck on your black badge. I had the pleasure of taking the RO II class with you and a few other instructors at Ambush last year and it was a great class. I know that others who take the class from you in the future will be well informed.

......now PWB, does that mean we have to take what he say's on the Wire as gospel now? :) :)

Wheeeeeeeee! Good on ya!

Congrats, Buck!

I know the amount of time and effort you must have devoted to achieving this status. Well Done!

Folks, now he's gonna be unbearable - a grits-eatin', snuff dippin', mouth breathin', Southern version of Pale Wolf Brunelle. Reckon I better go see 'bout buyin' him a bigger hat - ain't a chance in Hell of any of his old ones fitting anymore!

Lord help us all for sure.

An RO 'INSRUCTOR' (black badger) from Alabama! ^_^

Next thing ya know, he'll be wanting the Tide to be Natl Champions..... :o

Congrats Buck. I'm proud of ya.

..........Widder

Way to go Buck! I know there was a lot of work involved; probably more work to come also. Anyways, congratulations.

Congrats Buck...you are one of the good guys and well deserving. It takes a special person to take on this responsibility and I know you are the one to do it. Thanks for accepting this challenge.

KK

Welcome to the "other" fires, Buck!

Second, congrats Buck on your black badge PIN. I had the pleasure of taking the RO II class with you and a few other instructors at Ambush last year and it was a great class. I know that others who take the class from you in the future will be well informed.

......now PWB, does that mean we have to take what he say's on the Wire as gospel now? :) :)

I'm seriously considering turning over some of the 'light work' to him (I'm sure he'll do a GREAT job) ;)

Congrats, Buck!

I know the amount of time and effort you must have devoted to achieving this status. Well Done!

Folks, now he's gonna be unbearable - a grits-eatin', snuff dippin', mouth breathin', Southern version of PaleWolf Brunelle.

Reckon I better go see 'bout buyin' him a bigger hat - ain't a chance in Hell of any of his old ones fitting anymore!

Now THAT's a scary thought! :o

Lord help us all for sure.

An RO 'INSRUCTOR' (black badger PIN) from Alabama! ^_^

Next thing ya know, he'll be wanting the Tide to be Natl Champions..... :o

Congrats Buck. I'm proud of ya.

DItto Dat!

Congrats, Buck!

Folks, now he's gonna be unbearable - a grits-eatin', snuff dippin', mouth breathin', Southern version of Pale Wolf Brunelle. Reckon I better go see 'bout buyin' him a bigger hat - ain't a chance in Hell of any of his old ones fitting anymore!

Bama!! I gots a hat stretcher that'll do the trick, and if that don't work I know a reliable witch doctor!! :lol::lol::lol:

Way to go Buck!!

Congratulations Buck.. We sure do appreciate your commitment to excellence that we strive for in our RO Instructors.

Welcome aboard.

Snakebite

Archived