SASS Wire Forum

FS Buncha' Rugers

1) SOLD PENDING FUNDS. 45 Colt Vaquero, "original" model. B/CCH with limited edition lasered imitation ivory grips. Throat's uniformed to .452, 11 degree throat, rear sight widened, smooth action job. PICS HERE

2) SOLD PENDING FUNDS. Pair of Ruger 357 Maximums. Consecutive serial numbers and the highest numbers known to collectors. Add to your collection or build up into a awesome, matched set of the long case, big bore Linebaugh/Bowen conversions! Excellent condition. With boxes and papers. PICS HERE

3) SOLD PENDING FUNDS. Ruger Single Six 22LR/22Mag converted to Bisley. Sambar stag grips fitted, some of the grip frame is in the white.(see pics) 9 1/2" barrel. shipped. PICS HERE

4) Pair of custom 357 Rugers. They were built from a pair of consecutive serial numbered Ruger 50th Anniv 357 Blackhawks. 3 1/2" Stainless barrels were made up with "wedding rings", polished aluminum ejector rod housings, Stainless hammers, triggers and Bisley grip frames. Sambar stag fitted and polished to the frames. They have free spin cylinders that have been beveled at the front BP style and the chambers have been polished. 11 degree throats, 11 degree crowns were cut. The front sights were each handmade on a mill and regulated to 125 grain bullets with the common load of Clays(PM for specifics)in 38 Special cases, specifically so the rear sights would be bottomed out on the frame for the lowest possible sight picture. Oversize Belt mountain cylinder base pins were fitted and shortened to "Sheriffs" length. The guns have a smooth, light action and are very accurate. I have the original, red special edition boxes, but there is no paperwork in them. They've been shot some and show some blue wear, but overall they are in very good to excellent condition and ready to go. My son used them for a few years sporadically after I built them. $1650 shipped. PICS HERE

All guns shipped to your FFL. The only trade I might be interested in would be a good quality 1911 in 45. First I'll take it sent to my email: fireball7709(at)live(dot)com get's them.

BTT for Furball

KK

WoW, those are some unique and beatiful bisley 357s. They look unreal. Whoever came up with that design is an artist!

Good luck,

Tall

:FlagAm:

• 4 weeks later...

1) SOLD PENDING FUNDS. 45 Colt Vaquero, "original" model. B/CCH with limited edition lasered imitation ivory grips. Throat's uniformed to .452, 11 degree throat, rear sight widened, smooth action job. $375 shipped. PICS HERE

2) Pair of Ruger 357 Maximums. Consecutive serial numbers and the highest numbers known to collectors. Add to your collection or build up into a awesome, matched set of the long case, big bore Linebaugh/Bowen conversions! Excellent condition. With boxes and papers. $1675 Shipped. PICS HERE

3) Ruger Single Six 22LR/22Mag converted to Bisley. Sambar stag grips fitted, some of the grip frame is in the white.(see pics) 9 1/2" barrel. $400 shipped. PICS HERE

4) Pair of custom 357 Rugers. They were built from a pair of consecutive serial numbered Ruger 50th Anniv 357 Blackhawks. 3 1/2" Stainless barrels were made up with "wedding rings", polished aluminum ejector rod housings, Stainless hammers, triggers and Bisley grip frames. Sambar stag fitted and polished to the frames. They have free spin cylinders that have been beveled at the front BP style and the chambers have been polished. 11 degree throats, 11 degree crowns were cut. The front sights were each handmade on a mill and regulated to 125 grain bullets with the common load of Clays(PM for specifics)in 38 Special cases, specifically so the rear sights would be bottomed out on the frame for the lowest possible sight picture. Oversize Belt mountain cylinder base pins were fitted and shortened to "Sheriffs" length. The guns have a smooth, light action and are very accurate. I have the original, red special edition boxes, but there is no paperwork in them. They've been shot some and show some blue wear, but overall they are in very good to excellent condition and ready to go. My son used them for a few years sporadically after I built them. $1650 shipped. PICS HERE

All guns shipped to your FFL. The only trade I might be interested in would be a good quality 1911 in 45. First I'll take it posted here on #'s 1 through 3, get's them. #4 has had interest in a couple of places, so those will go to whoever says I'll take it first by phone, email, PM or posted here.

WoW, those are some unique and beatiful bisley 357s. They look unreal. Whoever came up with that design is an artist!

Good luck,

Tall

:FlagAm:

Tall Pine that would be Fireball. He is an artist with guns! You should see his "Swam Angle" Bisley.

KQ

Archived