SASS Wire Forum

I'm Baaaaacccckkkkkk.....

Bama Red

Well, boys & girls, My dad-gummed mobile broadband device packed up and headed South yesterday morning with absolutely no warning.

Gotta commend Verizon on their customer service though. Called them and they had me run thru some tests to figure out what was wrong. When she realized it was their problem, she said they would have a replacement overnighted to me and that it would be here by 3 PM today. at 2:55 PM, FedEx pulled into the driveway and by 3:15, I was back on-line. I'm sure glad to be back!

Well, boys & girls, My dad-gummed mobile broadband device packed up and headed South yesterday morning with absolutely no warning.

Gotta commend Verizon on their customer service though. Called them and they had me run thru some tests to figure out what was wrong. When she realized it was their problem, she said they would have a replacement overnighted to me and that it would be here by 3 PM today. at 2:55 PM, FedEx pulled into the driveway and by 3:15, I was back on-line. I'm sure glad to be back!

Sorry, did not even know you were gone...But welcome back any way...

Texas Lizard

I'm real happy with Verizon wireless. Got a new cornfuser a couple months back . . went into a Verizon store to get the program to put into it . . . they gave me a new stronger gadget and put me on a program that gave me improved service and reduced my bill as well ... :)

I'm real happy with Verizon wireless. Got a new cornfuser a couple months back . . went into a Verizon store to get the program to put into it . . . they gave me a new stronger gadget and put me on a program that gave me improved service and reduced my bill as well ... :)

OOOPPPPPSSsss . . . so happy I had to say it twice ? :o

Archived