SASS Wire Forum

Ohio State Championship

Samuel "Doc" Eells

Doc, you and Mark are two amazing individuals...good shooters, nice guys, and the energy to be Co-Match Directors, oh yeah, and a real good cooks as well. We are gonna a blast during the next 3 or 4 weeks. KCDrover

I was gonna move to Ohio cause I like shootin at Piqua, but the State of Ohio has standards....

KK

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was gonna move to Ohio cause I like shootin at Piqua, but the State of Ohio has standards....

KK

Yeah, but how high could they be if you look at the Doc's Tavern and Bunkhouse Traveling Circus crew? :lol:

Buffy is right Karl, how high indeed! Drover, your to kind. I will do my best to set you straight bout us! Your right about one thing, we are set to have a time over the next month!

Hey Karl:

They let me in. :wacko:

Sometimes. :rolleyes:

Mike (the) Fink

Quiet....Mike They don't know you're here...or is it there in Ohio that is....KK

Hey, they let me bak in evuryyear! :lol:

Cheyenne :P

Hey, they let me bak in evuryyear! :lol:

Cheyenne :P

It's so nice to be able to muddle through your posts....thanks for the adjustment. I got up this morning, got ready for church and now I'm thinking about spam. I believe after church I'm going to the store and we will be have a spam and eggs for brunch.....see what you started Doc.

KK

Well, how was it Karl? The Spam and eggs that is? Well, church too? I tell ya, it is hard to find a better breakfast than spam and eggs! Well, Maybe gumbo and eggs this weekend! Mean Gun and I put a long day on the range today and things are pretty much in order. We have a gaggle of little things to do, but most of the big work is done!

hear I sit in South Caroline, proud owner of a new/used motorhome, long drive but it twas wurth it!!!

2004 rialta...

spam,,,,yuck! how bout egss scrambled with homemade venision sausage with salsa, and dunt skimp on tha salsa!

Cheyenne :lol:

hear I sit in South Caroline, proud owner of a new/used motorhome, long drive but it twas wurth it!!!

2004 rialta...

spam,,,,yuck! how bout egss scrambled with homemade venision sausage with salsa, and dunt skimp on tha salsa!

Cheyenne :lol:

Glad you found what you were looking for send me some photos.....afterbreakfast I needed a nap.

KK

No refined palate on that hombre is there Koruptable? Just no taste for the finer things in life!

Iffn I'm a gonna eat animal innerts I wanna know whar they came from! :P:blush:

Cheyenne

You shoulda learned it as a kid. Milk, Eggs, Hamburger, Chicken wings....hell, don't cha know.....it all comes from the Grocery store...duh!

KK

Well Doc I think I might show up. With my new eyes I think I can take youin any side match u name. Will be have two half offs for GOA for you to give away and will get two for Ind. if the Mi boys get ahold of me I will send them two they can give away before GOA. Got your spot on top of the hill for your tent. Did you hear we have put in a zip line have to walk up but one heck of a ride coming down.

Thanks deadwood Stan

Hey Stan, where did you buy your new eyes and what color are they :unsure:

Two Sons

Well, how was it Karl? The Spam and eggs that is? Well, church too? I tell ya, it is hard to find a better breakfast than spam and eggs! Well, Maybe gumbo and eggs this weekend! Mean Gun and I put a long day on the range today and things are pretty much in order. We have a gaggle of little things to do, but most of the big work is done!

Hey Doc, nice to see your getting everything in order so you can out shoot everyone. I'll feed em some spam gravey and biscuits and fix it just right so you can win. Ol Buddy :P

Hey Doc, nice to see your getting everything in order so you can out shoot everyone. I'll feed em some spam gravey and biscuits and fix it just right so you can win. Ol Buddy :P

You are such a good pard, or is this pardette? We gonna have a big time for sure.

OK - this is a "You Make The Call". Buffalo Dick bought 4 bags of brass. Mean Gun Mark slit one of the bags bottom (zip lock style) :ph34r:, And then gently laid it back over on the bottom. :ph34r: :ph34r: - needless to discribe what happened when Buffy picked it up. When MGM told me about it, I said: "You are Mean" ;). And, MGM's reply was: "No, if I had done all 4 that would have been Mean". :lol: So, here is the question: Is Mean Gun Mark being mean when he slit the one bag, or would have taken all 4 for him to be trully mean? :rolleyes:;):):lol: :lol:

Ohio State less than 2 weeks away! YEE-HAW!

Watch your top knot!

KCDrover

OK - this is a "You Make The Call". Buffalo Dick bought 4 bags of brass. Mean Gun Mark slit one of the bags bottom (zip lock style) :ph34r:, And then gently laid it back over on the bottom. :ph34r: :ph34r: - needless to discribe what happened when Buffy picked it up. When MGM told me about it, I said: "You are Mean" ;). And, MGM's reply was: "No, if I had done all 4 that would have been Mean". :lol: So, here is the question: Is Mean Gun Mark being mean when he slit the one bag, or would have taken all 4 for him to be trully mean? :rolleyes:;):):lol: :lol:

Ohio State less than 2 weeks away! YEE-HAW!

Watch your top knot!

KCDrover

one bag was just a bit mean, all four bags would have been cruel....

You make the call. MGM dropped an empty handgun on the first day...last stage and received a SDQ. That night Buffy opened his watch in front of MGM and asked if the grace period was up......then he told the brass picker (cub scout) if he found a gun laying on the ground to give it to MGM.....so, did Buffy deserve what he got or do we need to replace the spotters....or give Buffy a reshoot.

KK

oh we do like a bit of fun dont we! Buffy and doc are gonna make me a pistol belt with a pair of 5 gallon buckets for holsters. :lol: And that grace period lasted about all of ten minutes.... :rolleyes:

MGM, actually, I thought you did the gun "trick" on purpose. As the Co-Match Director for the up coming "Shootivaties", I could see how you would want to know how other shooters would feel and re-act placed in such a conundrium (so sue me for the spelling). :rolleyes: Right?

Hey just wondering how many warm-up stages there are going to be. I have to load and want to get-r-done!

TL B)

The warm up mini match is 3 stages.Wild bunch is 4 stages. Also pack plenty for the side matchs. You can run each one as many times as you wish, but ya gotta declare before hand when the score counts. Had a great time shooting with ya this past weekend. :)

Mark; How much ammo is needed for the COLT McCALLISTER and DUECE STEVENS shooting class?

That Karl you might have to ask either Deuce or Colt. I have not talked to either about that.

As for the MGM and Buffy brass thing. I can say with certainty, that Mark is due a massive payback! After the peanut/food war Thursday night, a "truce" was called. Yet, MGM kept throwing a peanut here and a peanut there. Never really enough to get it going again full throttle, but enough to keep a little tension in the air. Buffalo Dick showed great restraint by not responding to the occasional peanut. He did retaliate for the brass, but it paled in comparison to the original brass attack by Mean Gun. I would be ever on edge if I were Mark, waiting for Buffy's time to take revenge!

What's that phrase? Oh, yea, "Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid"! No, not you Mark. I am talking about anyone who happens to be around when Buffy gets his revenge. :ph34r: It going to be so huge, that the "innocents" are going to go down along with Mark up to 100 yards away. :unsure::lol:

Ohio state is 9 days away and counting. Man, I can't wait. I got Bunk House Warming gifts for Doc, The "Buff", and MGM!

Hey K.K.,

Is Furball coming? Without him around it might seem a bit tame. :P

KCDrover

What's that phrase? Oh, yea, "Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid"! No, not you Mark. I am talking about anyone who happens to be around when Buffy gets his revenge. :ph34r: It going to be so huge, that the "innocents" are going to go down along with Mark up to 100 yards away. :unsure::lol:

Ohio state is 9 days away and counting. Man, I can't wait. I got Bunk House Warming gifts for Doc, The "Buff", and MGM!

Hey K.K.,

Is Furball coming? Without him around it might seem a bit tame. :P

KCDrover

No, Furball is committed that weekend to the NCOWS nationals.

Doc and MGM....looks like Shell Stuffer and I will be making the trip to shoot with y'all.

Be our first time there but have always heard great thing about this match. :D

No, Furball is committed that weekend to the NCOWS nationals.

I had to read the post a second time after I saw the fourth word in your post Karl.

See you in @ a week.

Can't wait Ohio State Match, my good friend Doc Eels and MGM.

come relax, have fun and just shoot....our turn to do all the work..looking forward to it.

Doc and MGM....looks like Shell Stuffer and I will be making the trip to shoot with y'all.

Be our first time there but have always heard great thing about this match. :D

great! glad you guys can make it. Shell I will make sure we possee on the wb side match.if you need any help or have questions call or pm me. see ya soon. :FlagAm:

Hot Tamales! My ol' buddies Shell Stuffer and Sgt. Eli are on their way to Ohio! Fellers, I don't think you will regret this! Be safe travelin and we will see you in a week!

Archived