SASS Wire Forum

Ohio State Championship

Samuel "Doc" Eells

Do most of them say "Left" and "Right"?

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now ya aint gonna catch me wearin no yella socks........but ya see when I was a kid we couldnt afford any new socks so I got my older brothers hand me downs, which were full a holes and just plain stinky....so yeah I got a funny thing bout fresh new socks.......If I was rich it would just be ecentric...since im not Im just a bit crazy....And cheyenne ya shoot your heart out and my socks will stay on just fine. :rolleyes: ....Boy sure looking forward to this match.....And oh yeah I just bought a fresh new bag a socks for door prizes! :)

Speakun of socks, when my dawter was in jr hi she bought me a sack of white socks fer Christmas,,,her boyfriend got a watch, I got socks (with my money!). Somehow that always gits brought up tuu!! :):lol:

Cheyenne

Cause you don't like me any more!

OK, seriously, I don't know! I am not involved with that in anyway. Give Buckshot a call, he takes care of all that stuff.

I was just pulling your chain.. :) For the record, I still 'kinda' like you :lol:

What a coincidence, I kinda like you too! Do you guys know if your going to James Gang yet?

I will be a seeing you there......I'll be a shooting with you every other weekend in May....KK

By golly that is right! Twice in May, then June, do I hear July! This kick off to the Tri State is gonna be big I tell ya Karl! We have a lot planned and I think folks are gonna love it!

Pardon me while I whipped this out: Let's see, it goes something like this.

May 11-13-Koruption in Paradise, NE Indiana

May 24-26-James Gang-Kentucky

June 8-10-Ohio State Shoot.....First leg of the TRI STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

Aug 10-12-Guns of August

Aug 30-Sept 1-Range Wars-Michigan....Second leg of the TRI STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

Sept 14-16-Indiana State Shoot.....Final leg of the TRI STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

Remember if you shoot all three of the TRI STATE competitions and your total raw score is the combined best in your category then you will win this buckle...

http://www.cuttersraiders.com/PP/TriStateChamp/TriStateChamp.htm

...but you have to shoot the Ohio, Mich and Ind State Competitions to win the buckle.....

You know Doc....that's a lot of shooting we're gonna be doin together....and then there's the DRINKIN....lol.

I am gonna tell you it is a lot of chootin! What's more than that, it is a lot of good times to be had!

I just finished 2 tables for the range in Piqua, and have the parts cut for 2 more! Need a total of like 6.

Drinkin, did you say drinkin? Not us! Hey, remember, I am slowing way down in that department!

I am gonna tell you it is a lot of chootin! What's more than that, it is a lot of good times to be had!

I just finished 2 tables for the range in Piqua, and have the parts cut for 2 more! Need a total of like 6.

Drinkin, did you say drinkin? Not us! Hey, remember, I am slowing way down in that department!

I just gotta say...my wife returned from Florida a couple of weeks ago and she brought back a case of the 8 year old Canadian whiskey.... ya gotta love a woman like that....she keeps my wants and desires at the top of her list. God, I love that woman.

kK

Hey Master K.K.,

Does your wife have a sister? That is a rare woman! :0). KCDrover

In fact she does....single, retired tax attorney....

Well, we are just a month away from the party....a....shoot! Things are coming along just fine for the match! All the steel is on the appropriate stages, scenarios are written and typed, ready for the shooters handbook. That will get printed in another week or two. A couple more tables to build, a little mowing and weed wackin and we should be about ready!

Well, we are just a month away from the party....a....shoot! Things are coming along just fine for the match! All the steel is on the appropriate stages, scenarios are written and typed, ready for the shooters handbook. That will get printed in another week or two. A couple more tables to build, a little mowing and weed wackin and we should be about ready!

IS the apple pie made?

What a coincidence, I kinda like you too! Do you guys know if your going to James Gang yet?

:) Yep that we are!

My Oh My! Blue and Gray are coming! Sounds like a war between the states re-enactment group! Hey K.K. & Drover, I am hoping they get more cider in before the match. Might have to be lemonade.

WOW Doc....had a ball in the wanderin Tavern and Bar....You, Buffy and DJ make one hell of a trio. I'm not sure if we sampled enough different whiskeys, so I'll be bringin some more to Piqua.

KK

Is it just me, or are the dates in the schedule one day adrift ?? :wacko:

Thursday is June 7, maybe ?? :blink:

Schedule of events

Thursday June 8th

8:00am-12:00 SASS R.O.I Course Club House

1:00pm-5:00pm SASS R.O.II Course Club House

3:00pm-5:00pm Registration Club House

Friday June 9th

10:00am-4pm Colt McAllister-Deuce Stevens shooting inst Range

7:00am-6:00pm Registration Club House

11:00am-4:00pm Side Matches Range

8:00am Wild Bunch Match Safety meeting (mandatory) Range

8:30am Wild Bunch-4 stages Range

11:00am-4:00pm All around Cowboy Range

1:15pm Safety meeting (mandatory) Range

1:30pm W.U Mini Match

4:30pm Posse Marshal Walk through Range

6:00pm-done Dinner Sponsored by Mose-Bella Club House

5:30pm Territorial Governors Meeting Club House

7:00pm Side Match Awards Club House

Saturday June 10th

7:00am Registration Range

8:00am C.A.S. Match Safety Meeting Range

8:30am C.A.S. match 6 Stages Range

30 Min After Man on Man Range

6:00pm-7:00pm Social Hours VFW Piqua

7:00pm-10:00pm Banquet –Costume contest VFW Piqua

Sunday June 11th

7:00am Cowboy Chapel (Shelter at range)

8:00am C.A.S. Match 6 Stages Range

After C.A.S. match Cowboy Trap Club House

2:00pm Match Awards Club House

Is it just me, or are the dates in the schedule one day adrift ?? :wacko:

Thursday is June 7, maybe ?? :blink:

You may be right! The feller who tends to a lot of the administrative stuff is getting up there in age! The days are right though, then numbers are what are off a bit. As of Saturday, we were right at 100 signed up! A current list will be posted to our web site soon! I will post a link when it is done. Karl, easy boy easy! Hey, I will have whiskey too!

You may be right! The feller who tends to a lot of the administrative stuff is getting up there in age! The days are right though, then numbers are what are off a bit. As of Saturday, we were right at 100 signed up! A current list will be posted to our web site soon! I will post a link when it is done. Karl, easy boy easy! Hey, I will have whiskey too!

....and for the record, I am not easy.

KK

Doc, how many iz signed up fer FCGF??? Put me down foe it.

Cheyenne

Doc, how many iz signed up fer FCGF??? Put me down foe it.

Cheyenne

Don't rightly know Shy Annie. Buckshot is taking care of all the registration stuff. He is supposed to be sending an updated list to Gray Hare to post on the web sight.

Would it be OK with you fellers iffin i brought some Rum instead of Whiskey ???:wacko:

bandit.....as co-match director, you have my blessing.....just remember to bring enough for the whole class.....well forget the class.....enough for me :rolleyes:

Excuse me there, Mr. Mark, sir.

Are you Intimating that cowboys from Ohio have class? :wacko:

Regards,

Mike (the) Fink

Well heck yes we got class.. We got ro1 and ro2 class...we got the duece and colt shootin fast class.....so yes sir ...we do! :rolleyes:

Well heck yes we got class.. We got ro1 and ro2 class...we got the duece and colt shootin fast class.....so yes sir ...we do! :rolleyes:

Mikey, we been imitating class fer yers now!! :P

Cheyenne

Kin yu reed me now? :o

Mikey, we been imitating class fer yers now!! :P

Cheyenne

Kin yu reed me now? :o

Cheyenne....yes, I can read and at my advanced age....believe me it's a lot easier than havin to cypher everything by sounding it out. But, I know it took some doin to write that way....I do appreciate you writing normal. See you in two weeks.

After I complete the class with Deuce and Colt I'll probably sign up for FCGF and whoop yur arss.....lol.

KK

Cheyenne....yes, I can read and at my advanced age....believe me it's a lot easier than havin to cypher everything by sounding it out. But, I know it took some doin to write that way....I do appreciate you writing normal. See you in two weeks.

After I complete the class with Deuce and Colt I'll probably sign up for FCGF and whoop yur arss.....lol.

K

OOOUUUH WWEEEE....a throwdown.....I like it. Game On.! :)

I have no idea if he spelled stuff right or not. When I see a post from Shy Annie, I just skip over it. To much like work tryin to figure out what he is tryin to say. Mike Fink.....how ya feelin? I heard some things! Take good care of yourself friend!!!!! Bandit, if you bring rum, I assure you I will not deplete your supply! Mean Gun, aka rum boy might!

Doc, you and Mark are two amazing individuals...good shooters, nice guys, and the energy to be Co-Match Directors, oh yeah, and a real good cooks as well. We are gonna a blast during the next 3 or 4 weeks. KCDrover

Archived