SASS Wire Forum

Ohio State Championship

Samuel "Doc" Eells

Wow me and Doc quite braggin on each other and every body lets it drop

so now that we have determined who is gonna win speed rifle let. I tell ya that you need to just leave your shotgun at home on sidematch day . You will just be wasting valuable lead

see ya in SPARTA

MOSE

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow me and Doc quite braggin on each other and every body lets it drop

so now that we have determined who is gonna win speed rifle let. I tell ya that you need to just leave your shotgun at home on sidematch day . You will just be wasting valuable lead

see ya in SPARTA

MOSE

Mose, you can take em with SG. I got faith in ya, brother.

Although I won't be at this shootinfest, in spririt.....I got your back.

..........Widder

Now Mose, while we determined that I will take ya with the rifle, I will admit you might be able to get me with the scatter gun! Widder, what ya mean you won't be comin? Why this match draws celebrity types from all over. Why, even Korupt Karl will be at this one! Mose, you know it!!!!! Sparta Baby!

BTT: Hey, yal....make sure you get this Ohio State Shoot on your schedule for June....followed by the Mich Shoot at the end of Aug, early Sept and then Indiana the middle of Sept so you can compete for the TRI STATE CHAMPIONSHIP. No extra cost and you could win a beautiful belt buckle. http://www.cuttersraiders.com/PP/TriStateChamp/TriStateChamp.htm

Ohio's Shootout at Hard Times June 8-10: http://www.miamivalleycowboys.org/state_match.htm

Michigan's Range War Aug 31-Sept 2: http://www.wolverinerangers.org/

Indiana's Hoosier Ambush Sept 14-16 http://www.cuttersraiders.com/PP/ISM/ApplicationStateMatch.pdf

All ya gotta do is shoot all three....simple as that, but you have to start at Piqua Ohio....It's like drinkin at 8 in the morning....

if you don't start early you can't drink all day....lol.

KK

Why do I like your analogy Karl? What are you trying to say? That you are going to drink your way through the Tri-State Championship? HMMMM, want some company? :wacko:

Hell, you like everything involving drinking....lol. Since you are a pure whiskey drinkin kind of guy I've picked up three bottles of reserve whiskey that will make you throw that Crown away.....oh, wait where was I....On the drinkin thing I was just sayin if you don't come to the OHIO STATE CHAMPIONSHIP and compete then you can't qualify for the TRI STATE CHAMPIONSHIP.....don't make me put that buckle up here again.....

KK

Hell, you like everything involving drinking....lol. Since you are a pure whiskey drinkin kind of guy I've picked up three bottles of reserve whiskey that will make you throw that Crown away.....oh, wait where was I....On the drinkin thing I was just sayin if you don't come to the OHIO STATE CHAMPIONSHIP and compete then you can't qualify for the TRI STATE CHAMPIONSHIP.....don't make me put that buckle up here again.....

KK

Throw the crown away will never happen.

I will be glad to assist in checking the quality of competition you have to offer up to the challenge. :lol:

See y'all there

MOSE

Mose, your right, the Crown Royal will never be put out to pasture. However, I will be more than happy to sit and sample the spirits of which Mr. Koruption has secured for the delight of the taste buds! I will however warn ya, I am slowing down conciderably. In fact, Seagrams is concidering the option of dropping my sponsorship! Mose, Can't wait to see you and Bella, just a month away. Then Koruption in Pardise in Warsaw with Karl, then onto the first leg of the Tri-State Championship!

Well Doc I think I might show up. With my new eyes I think I can take youin any side match u name. Will be have two half offs for GOA for you to give away and will get two for Ind. if the Mi boys get ahold of me I will send them two they can give away before GOA. Got your spot on top of the hill for your tent. Did you hear we have put in a zip line have to walk up but one heck of a ride coming down.

Thanks deadwood Stan

Well Stan, that sounds great. Thanks for the 1/2 offs! We will be glad to have you and your new eyes at the match! I will just have to join you on a tour of all the side matches! Challenge accepted! Tent site and zip line sound good. How about a tow rope to help me haul my overweight carcass to the top of the hill?

Have a come along to get you up the hill

Stan, It will be good to see you at Piqua and then again at GOA. I haven't missed either one in quite a few years. Hope you can make it to the Michigan and Indiana shoot as well. I'll put a rope in at Indiana to help Doc get back to his trailer...lol.

KK

Doc; I let it be known that I'm in training for the drinkin. Been on the lanai most of the afternoon playin Gin Rummy and drinking some fine whiskey. Looking forward to seeing you soon. Will be heading it north on Thursday.

KK

Just don't go and have another stroke on me! It won't get you any handicap points with us anyway! This ain't GOLF! Thursday huh? I feel bad for Kay being stuck in a car with you all that way! I'll give you a call and give her a break! Now, at least your sippin whiskey and not that boorbin rot gut stuff you used to always tried to pawn off on me!

Just don't go and have another stroke on me! It won't get you any handicap points with us anyway! This ain't GOLF! Thursday huh? I feel bad for Kay being stuck in a car with you all that way! I'll give you a call and give her a break! Now, at least your sippin whiskey and not that boorbin rot gut stuff you used to always tried to pawn off on me!

Let me put your mind at ease. Kay is stayin the month of April and I'm headin home by my ownself. Hide the women and children....

KK

Are you tellin me that Kay trusts you to spend all that time alone....or should I say all that time without her? She obviously does not know what we do! You just drive safe friend! I imagine you have a bunch of work to get done when you get back home. So get busy so you can get caught up and start to play with us all!

Yes sir I can taste that spam now

Why Dead Woody, you will have to stop by for breakfast one morning on your way past the bunkhouse on your way to the range. Spam and eggs is the usual! :wacko:

Let me put your mind at ease. Kay is stayin the month of April and I'm headin home by my ownself. Hide the women and children....

KK

Karl, boy I bet Kay is going to enjoy the quiet! :)

Blue Hare

Why Dead Woody, you will have to stop by for breakfast one morning on your way past the bunkhouse on your way to the range. Spam and eggs is the usual! :wacko:

MMMmm ..spam and eggs.. what time is breakfast? :)

Blue

MMMmm ..spam and eggs.. what time is breakfast? :)

Blue

You know....rabbit is good with taders in the morning.

KK

You know....rabbit is good with taders in the morning.

KK

Karl.. Just a harmless little *bunny*? That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!

Just sayin..... :P

Rabbit are you crazy spam is better

Spam,Spam,Spam,

Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam;Spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam!

Blue :lol:

Blue, your scaring me! You forgot grilled spam! I prefer it grilled with cheese!

Be afraid.. be very afraid :ph34r: ...LOL.. yes and your grilled spam too, Doc, forgive my blunder :blink:

Blue

Here I am working to get volunteers to man the chuckwagon so we can get some biscuits and gravy and yall are gonna have a big spamfest....Sounds like I need to just stop in at the bunkhouse.....But really we will have gravy and biscuits available fri and saturday mornings at the chuckwagon....(wait till I tell my wife what time she has to get up in the mornin).lol :rolleyes::rolleyes: Then again a piece of fried spam would go nicely with some biscuits and gravy...

Here I am working to get volunteers to man the chuckwagon so we can get some biscuits and gravy and yall are gonna have a big spamfest....Sounds like I need to just stop in at the bunkhouse.....But really we will have gravy and biscuits available fri and saturday mornings at the chuckwagon....(wait till I tell my wife what time she has to get up in the mornin).lol :rolleyes::rolleyes: Then again a piece of fried spam would go nicely with some biscuits and gravy...

MMMmmmm, and here I am, trying to lose all the winter/post surgery weight and you're talking food talk already. See ya there Mark; hell, see you at the "Classic", right?

MMMmmmm, and here I am, trying to lose all the winter/post surgery weight and you're talking food talk already. See ya there Mark; hell, see you at the "Classic", right?

Im runnin a wild bunch match this sat and trying out a couple of ideas for the wild bunch match, I think you will like ....looking forward to seeing you and the il. gang....Maybe we can go out for some fried chicken when ya get into town.... :rolleyes: And yes Im comin to the classic.

Archived