SASS Wire Forum

.243 Win, 1x fired brass

I've got 260 pieces of Winchester .243 1x fired brass that was put back into the original Winchester styrafoam sleaves and silver and red Super-X boxes as soon as fired... 13 boxes of 20 brass (4 boxes 80 pieces of these are the Winchester Supreme and are the nickle plated brass).

$100 Shipped within the U.S.

Ironhorse Phil

BTT,

It has been suggested to me that you can purchase 260 new Remington .243 brass at Cabelas and you can easily pick it up, that you would need to resize my 1x fired brass, that my brass is not worth my asking price.... all I have to say to those is;

If you can get 260 new .243 brass of any make shipped to your door for $100 bucks, yes you would be a fool to buy 1x fired.... Not suggesting that you do buy mine. Nor suggesting that new brass usually has a 5-10% discard rate, while my brass is 1x fired, it is proven and is in original ammo sleves and boxes... yes it might need to be run through a vibrator if you want polished new looking brass.

For those that don't have imediate access to those kind of deals, mine is more than fair... as to having to resize 1x fired brass to fit your rifles chamber, nothing different than that which is required to do with new brass... the de-priming and resizing is done in the same step as that of sizing new brass.

Any smart reloader knows that the best way to reload is to buy ammo, fire for practice, and reload the fired brass (which is fire-formed to your chamber) to required specs for your wanted load!

But you knew that......

Ironhorse Phil

13 - Boxes (260 total) 1x fired brass $80 + $13 USPS flat rate shipping within the U.S. that's $93 total.

I wanted I could include 6 - boxes of Winchester Factory .243 Winchester Super - X ammo in the silver box with the red x that is 100gr. Power Point #2432 for a total of $176 +$24 shipping UPS Ground ORM-D within the lower 48.

That's $93 shipped for the 13 boxes of 1x fired .243 Winchester brass in the original ammo boxes.

and/or

$200 shipped for the 13 boxes of 1x fired .243 brass and 6 boxes of factory .243 Winchester Factory ammo...

Ammo shipped only within the lower contintental 48 states of the U.S.

Ironhorse Phil

Archived