SASS Wire Forum

Twelve years in the saddle...

Lead Foot Luke

You might want to edit the title of your post from:

http://books.google.com/books?id=J1MVAAAAYAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=Twelve+years+in+the+saddle+for+law+and+order+on+the+frontiers+of+Texas&hl=en&sa=X

To: This looks like a great book.

Just a suggestion.

Interesting....posting a thread title with a long length makes the browser push everything over to the right so everyone can't see the information normally visible. I think the forum operators need to have a limit on the characters allowable in a thread title or impose a word wrap command on the title to fit the information on the normal web page width.

Interesting....posting a thread title with a long length makes the browser push everything over to the right so everyone can't see the information normally visible. I think the forum operators need to have a limit on the characters allowable in a thread title or impose a word wrap command on the title to fit the information on the normal web page width.

I think it depends on how you have your page view set up in your browser.

Didn't affect my page.

I think it depends on how you have your page view set up in your browser.

Didn't affect my page.

I normally use Google Chrome for my browser and it had problems with this. I opened up Firefox and looked at the page and you are right, it had no problem displaying the page....so I guess its just peculiar to the browser. Thanks for letting me know!!

...please change your title to something much shorter.... it is adversely affecting our browsers...

Thanks

Okb

...you are forgiven!!!! ...now back to the story...

Archived