SASS Wire Forum

What with St. Patrick's Day in the wings

I got to thinking about my liquor supply. 'Bout time for another bottle of Mac, but since that is a blended Canadian Whiskey/Whisky, I thought maybe I would sample another type.

Since I have about as much irish in me as an early mayfly, I thought I might search around for a another distillation. I came across Jim Beam's Devil's Cut. Since my fishing buddy is a Jim fan, we always take that to the fish camp with us. Medicinal purposes, you know. Never know when someone might get snake bit.

Any of you trail hands out there had occasion to sample it. I am too simple in my taste to be going for the single malt and Irish brands.

I got to thinking about my liquor supply. 'Bout time for another bottle of Mac, but since that is a blended Canadian Whiskey/Whisky, I thought maybe I would sample another type.

Since I have about as much irish in me as an early mayfly, I thought I might search around for a another distillation. I came across Jim Beam's Devil's Cut. Since my fishing buddy is a Jim fan, we always take that to the fish camp with us. Medicinal purposes, you know. Never know when someone might get snake bit.

Any of you trail hands out there had occasion to sample it. I am too simple in my taste to be going for the single malt and Irish brands.

March 17 requires an honest Irish liquid;

Powers Gold Label for the frugal, Redbreast for the somewhat more sophisticated.

Pour generously over a glass of ice, put "The Quiet Man" in the DVD player, and you are Irish for at least a little while.

My real last name is BRYAN; trust me.

Red Breast you say. Sounds like something I would pursue.

How much and how much ice?

I am new to this thingy, :rolleyes:

I suppose on the 17th, even a long tooth German/Welchman can be irish. :)

Fill glass with crushed ice. Pour liquid to fill glass. Consume before ice melts all the way.

Remain seated and enjoy the movie!!

Archived