SASS Wire Forum

TEXAS STATE CHAMPIONSHIP, Cleburne,Texas

Goatneck Clem

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see that my strateegery is working perfect. All I have to do to get on the list is convince Long Ranger Rick, Texas Ghost, Dragon Hill Dave, Cowhand, and a couple others to move over to Outlaw with Tbone. :ph34r:

I can see that my strateegery is working perfect. All I have to do to get on the list is convince Long Ranger Rick, Texas Ghost, Dragon Hill Dave, Cowhand, and a couple others to move over to Outlaw with Tbone. :ph34r:

Well Brother, Cowhand has been out of the game awhile :unsure: , Tx Ghost is like me, too Old :rolleyes: Dragon Hill Dave has had his day :o Now, Long Ranger Rick you Gotta' look out for :unsure:

I can tell you this- it's a dang good thing that DHD is touring Italy with his wife! Because LRR, TX Ghost and I can be pretty close... but DHD is a consistent 23-25/ stage these days.

Cowhand shot with us at the last lone star shoot, after a year off he came in top 10...! Had a 19 second stage that was 3rd best overall.

Cowhand shot with us at the last lone star shoot, after a year off he came in top 10...! Had a 19 second stage that was 3rd best overall.

Really!! So, he has been sandbagging it :rolleyes :unsure: :

Probably Practicing....GAMER!!! :o

That's really great news! I miss seeing Cowhand and I hope he comes out to TX State.

Well Brother, Cowhand has been out of the game awhile :unsure: , Tx Ghost is like me, too Old :rolleyes: Dragon Hill Dave has had his day :o Now, Long Ranger Rick you Gotta' look out for :unsure:

Hey Boys, don't worry about me. Like Jack said,"old and slow", and shootin' "out of the box" pistols. Well, I'll be lucky if I can shoot in the 40's!

Ghost

1335378789[/url]' post='2419019']

Hey Boys, don't worry about me. Like Jack said,"old and slow", and shootin' "out of the box" pistols. Well, I'll be lucky if I can shoot in the 40's!

Ghost

Hmmmm, I seem to remember 5 of your stages at Fort Parker in the 20' s....!

Hmmmm, I seem to remember 5 of your stages at Fort Parker in the 20' s....!

He's sneaky.... and he goes a lot faster when he doesn't aim... but he seldom misses, too. Ya just gotta watch him because he's liable to catch youon a early draw or something when he should be watching targets. :ph34r:

You know I'm jus' foolin ya Ghost :rolleyes:

"I'm not." :angry:

Ghost :)

"Hells Comin' and I'm comin with it"

"I wasn't as sick as everyone thought." (cough,cough)

OK OK, who's gonna' lend me some .45 pistols and rifle and a Hammered Shotgun?? Gotta' teach this "Sodbuster a Lesson!!

"I can't beat him, can I Doc?"

I can't believe there's nobody talking about the 2nd most Important match there is In the Galaxy :angry::angry: :angry:

We are all busy getting ready to go!

We are all busy getting ready to go!

Aint that the truth. Makin sure the ammo is loaded, doin a little fine tuning to the pistols, giving the rifle a good cleaning after Landrun. Making sure to include the long range and Plainsman guns and ammo. Piddling around the gun room. Double checking the ammo. Plenty of percussion caps, balls & wads, powder - don't forget piddling around in the gun room...........

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

Jack, you're doing a great job promoting The Texas State Championship at LSFSC! It's going to be a great shoot. I just wish Dragon Hill Dave was going to be there, but I'm happy that we have a good turn out of Classic Cowboys. Good luck to everyone!

Ghost

Jack, you're doing a great job promoting The Texas State Championship at LSFSC! It's going to be a great shoot. I just wish Dragon Hill Dave was going to be there, but I'm happy that we have a good turn out of Classic Cowboys. Good luck to everyone!

Ghost

Thanks Mr. Ghost...

OKD & KCS, be sure and stop by the "tent campers" this year! My Truck tent burned up at CaC, so now I have a ground tent. But we will still be easy to spot. Just look for my little trailer.

Oso, Kit, & Gunhack.

Okie Dokie!

Archived