SASS Wire Forum

TEXAS STATE CHAMPIONSHIP, Cleburne,Texas

Goatneck Clem

Think there is a pot luck dinner on Friday night at the range. With Side match awards being done at that time.

We went to the range today and set up the vendor tent. Range looks GREAT. Love the new stage.

But we are staying at the State Park down the road a ways. Wife wants her hookups. :unsure:

Thursday night I plan to just hang around with Bone and Nuttin. Mose and Bella, and whoever else wants to hang out.

State Park... smart wife you have....

Count us in for Thursday night. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone...we haven't seen Mose and Bella since Vegas.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

State Park... smart wife you have....

Count us in for Thursday night. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone...we haven't seen Mose and Bella since Vegas.

They are staying at the range. So we will be hanging out there.

Well. Guess we will hang out somewhere else for awhile. Think most of them are going to the CC dinner.

We don't shoot Classic so guess we are excluded. :huh:

Well. Guess we will hang out somewhere else for awhile. Think most of them are going to the CC dinner.

They let me join, so I guess they make exceptions for duelist..after all, its a one handed brother/sisterhood. :rolleyes:

They are staying at the range. So we will be hanging out there.

We are staying at the State Park but intend to visit the range in the evenings too.

We can hang together, I' wasn't invited either!! Biggest Heart was!

Now y'all know we Classic shooters wouldn't exclude you just cuz you don't shoot the big bore guns like us!! :lol::lol: I believe we have room for 4 more if ya want to join us. CL, it will be good to see you again and Al, I haven't yet met you, and it would surely be a pleasure to make your acquaintance!

I'll be shooting Wild Bunch tomorrow, so look me up and let me know if you can make it.

Miss Cubbie

PS ..... Jack, you can come, too!!!

Now y'all know we Classic shooters wouldn't exclude you just cuz you don't shoot the big bore guns like us!! :lol::lol: I believe we have room for 4 more if ya want to join us. CL, it will be good to see you again and Al, I haven't yet met you, and it would surely be a pleasure to make your acquaintance!

I'll be shooting Wild Bunch tomorrow, so look me up and let me know if you can make it.

Miss Cubbie

It will definitely be good to see you again!

As for Al..... he and his wife, Sierra Star, they are quality folks. You will be glad to know them.

Pulled in to Cleburne this evening and am now ensconced at the LaQuinta. Made a trip to the range - so I knew how to get there tomorrow - and toured the stages. Range sure looks good, although the big bore long range targets look like they're in the next county. Will be out bright and early in the morning to get ready for the Plainsman match.

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

Miss Cubbie

Only if Ghost invites me and shows me the "Secret Handshake" :unsure:

Only if Ghost invites me and shows me the "Secret Handshake" :unsure:

OK Jack....You're officially invited to the CLASSIC COWBOY DINNER :) , BUT..the secret handshake and password remains SECRET! :P

Ghost

Miss Cubbie

You shoot a .46??? I thought I shot big bore enough???

Or were you talking about them pea shooters with a "3" in em???

You shoot a .46??? I thought I shot big bore enough???

Or were you talking about them pea shooters with a "3" in em???

:lol::lol::lol:

Well the 44/40 could also be called 44 WCF, haha Well leaving for the range in 30 minutes see ya about 9:00am, and out!

Here I am working at hospital in C'ville TX just waiting a few more hours to head home gather up wife, get in MH, and drive four hours.

CL, you have anytrouble getting MH into RV area at park. I had heard that park was a little difficult for MHs

See ya all soon.

B

Here I am working at hospital in C'ville TX just waiting a few more hours to head home gather up wife, get in MH, and drive four hours.

CL, you have anytrouble getting MH into RV area at park. I had heard that park was a little difficult for MHs

See ya all soon.

B

We have stayed there once before. We will be careful.

Y'all be careful too.

See you soon

Archived