SASS Wire Forum

TEXAS STATE CHAMPIONSHIP, Cleburne,Texas

Goatneck Clem

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're almost there! :)

Been gettin my ample rear kicked by Billy Boots for the last 10 years. :blink: Afraid I wouldn't feel right without my tri annual butt whippin. :rolleyes:

Sides, I'm a might fragile for them big mean guns. ;)

Correction to a previous post today. Per SASS and Wild Bunch Rules at all State and above sancationed Matches all SASS rules will apply. With that said the Wild Bunch Side Match at the Texas State will be conducted by SASS rules to apply. No Open Class will be offered.

Goatneck

Correction to a previous post today. Per SASS and Wild Bunch Rules at all State and above sancationed Matches all SASS rules will apply. With that said the Wild Bunch Side Match at the Texas State will be conducted by SASS rules to apply. No Open Class will be offered.

Goatneck

:)

My registration for the Texas 3 Step will go in the mail tomorrow.

Scout

:)

Goatneck

Yep, I was wondering just how you were planning on getting around That...... :(

Quite Honestly it Sucks!.... But it is what it is,

So Like I said before I'll still enjoy the Main Match!

Oh and T-Bone...... Nevermind, But Thanks Pard!! ;)

Will posse assignments and who is shooting in what category be posted as was done at CAC?? Will confirmation be sent to shooters that their registration has been received?

I found this info to be very helpful.

Wyandot

G

Will posse assignments and who is shooting in what category be posted as was done at CAC?? Will confirmation be sent to shooters that their registration has been received?

I found this info to be very helpful.

Wyandot

Jim, ya ask to many questions! :)

Who knows, we might be on the same posse! :)

Ghost

Jim

Confirmations will be sent out. At this time I do not believe that we will be posting posse assignments or categories. If you have not received a confirmation, you may check with Chula Kat.

Two Gun

Thanks, Two Gun. Check has cleared the bank so I guess I'm in. Are you going to put on a Plainsman Side Match?

Thanks,

Jim

Jim

Yes there will be a plainsman side match Thursday morning. If you go to the events wire for Texas State, we have a schedule of events posted.

Two Gun

Help them out, Johnnie!

http://sassnet.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=179808

Thanks Goody,

Hope I can get the sleep out of my eyes by then. Don't want those Wild Bunch Guys to have to get there EARLY

Wyandot

I think its wonderful! I can shoot both this time. Most matches I have to chose between Plainsman and WB.

• 2 weeks later...

4 plus weeks and counting to the Texas State Championship

Update:.....

We will be having a new shotgun trap machine that we will be running for two man teams (one person can shoot it also). This one will be for a slight charge, as it will be to raise money for the SASS Scholorship and Chapel Fund. It will be lot's of fun. Bring lots of ammo.

Don't forget that also during side matches we will have a plainsman match in the morning and Wild Bunch in the afternoon, so people can shoot both if they would like to.

The speed side matches this year will be what is called "Declaration". You can shoot all you want to warm up and get ready, but when you are ready, you will declare to the TO that your ready before you shoot, then......take what you get!!!!

Side match awards will be on the range Friday night in conjunction with a pot luck supper, so plan on bringing your best dish or dishes to share.

Lunches will be served on the range Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Shooters get two free lunches and also get dinner Saturday night.

More updates coming soon!!!!!!!

Two Gun Johnnie

V.P. Lone Star Frontier Shooting Club

Assistant Match Director and Side Match Director

Archived