SASS Wire Forum

TEXAS STATE CHAMPIONSHIP, Cleburne,Texas

Goatneck Clem

Lone Star and Comanche Valley Vigilantes are hosting this years State Match in Cleburne, Texas May 5-8th. You can go to lsfsc.com for Registration. Our club members have been working for a year to put on the best State Match ever. We will have lots of vendors included food vendors too. The Texas Twister Vendor was at Winter Range and they will be at our match serving thier famous fruit drinks. We have side matches and Wild Bunch on Thursday. So who all is going to Cleburne the 1st weekend in May and who is shooting "The Texas 3 Step"?

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I already signed up for the Texas Three Step so I will be there. Yep, we have been working on all kinds of stuff on special work days and after the monthly matches. There will be some new stages and rebuilt stages, all very cool indeed, can't wait!

Clem, Lady Ghost and I will be 3-stepping across Texas and will be stopping at Cleburne to shoot a round or two with ya, Pard.

Ghost

Hey, it's a part of the Three Step isn't it, so you bet I'm in for it. Look forward to it. see ya then and probably before.

Sierra Starr and myslef will be there.

I know this club is going to do a GREAT job with it.

And it will be a lot of fun. Will be in the rest of the 3 step also.

P.S. Will be vending also.

And giving away this to one clean shooter.

http://i1157.photobucket.com/albums/p585/lonestarbullets/100_0179.jpg

I'm signed up & lookin' forward to it, also Ft Parker in 3 weeks & BB3 in the Fall........

Wish there was an Open WB Class for those of us who don't or Can't shoot a .45....

Oh well, the Main Match will be Fun!

After missin' Roundup last year due to work... I ain't doin' that again! Signed up for the 3-Step. Hope to have a sick Stoeger fixed by then! Hint, hint!

Sierra Starr and myslef will be there.

I know this club is going to do a GREAT job with it.

And it will be a lot of fun. Will be in the rest of the 3 step also.

P.S. Will be vending also.

And giving away this to one clean shooter.

http://i1157.photobucket.com/albums/p585/lonestarbullets/100_0179.jpg

AA, that is a really nice belt buckle. All I have to do is shoot clean?

Ghost

Tell you what Ghost--you shoot clean you deserve that belt buckle. I hope you do well brother.

I will not be there this year to defend my title. We are taking a trip and will not be around. I would love to shoot up there sometime, but it will have to wait until we get back.

AA, that is a really nice belt buckle. All I have to do is shoot clean?

Ghost

Clean gets your name in the pot.

Draw from there. Fastest Slowest. Same chance.

Think this is going to be a really fun match. One I have been looking forward to.

Tell you what Ghost--you shoot clean you deserve that belt buckle. I hope you do well brother.

I will not be there this year to defend my title. We are taking a trip and will not be around. I would love to shoot up there sometime, but it will have to wait until we get back.

I'm gonna miss ya DHD, but even if I shoot clean I can't beat T-Bone and Long Ranger Rick! Jimmy Spurs have my vaquaros, so I'll be shootin' my navies. Jimmy is installing Bisley grips, half-cocks, and action jobs on my existing match vaquaros.

Dave did ya see my e-mail to the M-7?

I'm going to put that one down in my calendar also...! :lol:

Ghost all you gotta do is shoot clean, for a chance at that buckle...! an I'm just tickled pink ya'll let me shoot Classic Cowboy with all of you. One thing I've found out about Classic Cowboy, it aint about the end of the ride, it's the ride getting there...!

I'll be doin the 3 step as well. Caint wait.

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

Already signed up Goatneck and confirmed by Chula Kat and LR Rick.

Lord Willing Beaux Hunk Cowgirl and me will be there. Have never shot

at the range but we drove up to check it out last Thanksgiving and the

scenery was beautiful and shooting range looked good also.

crosscut

Kathouse Kelli & myself will be there.

I think we're shooters number 1 & 2 ??? :rolleyes:

I'm going to put that one down in my calendar also...! :lol:

One thing I've found out about Classic Cowboy, it aint about the end of the ride, it's the ride getting there...!

LRR,you may have come up with the best statement I've heard describing CLASSIC COWBOY! And the ride just keeps getting better and better.

Ghost

Those of you shooting our Wild Bunch Side Match on Thursday there will an Open Class. In the Open Class you can use any 1911 in any Cal and any SASS legal rifle in any Cal. and any 12ga pump Shotgun. We are going to have a great State Championship for 2012. Make plans to join us come see old friends and make new friends. Look forward to seeing everyone there and you to Goody.

Goatneck

More entries today.... Wow !!!!how big can the 3 Step get? Looks like well over 100 shooters now for the Texas 3 Step. Sign up by March 29,2012 and receive a $90.00 discount. Check out www.badlandsbar3.com, www.oldfortparkerpatriots.com or www.lsfsc.com web site for details......

My checks in the mail, as of today. No really, it is!

Goody, are you shooting CLASSIC COWBOY?

Ghost

Archived