SASS Wire Forum

Action job UPDATE

Well, It got so bad that I just can't take it. If all goes well, at this time tomorrow I'll be out of recovery and in my room after the total knee replacement surgery. Hope to be able to shoot the St. Jude's Shoot over Memorial Day, then I'll have the other one done in June.

Phase 1 complete. All went well in the hospital, came home and started to run a temp. Got that kicked and I'm having a good day. Start PT tomorrow.

May my Lord guide the doctor's hands and hold you in the comfort of his mighty hands.

Prayers up from Texas for you and your doctors.

Best of luck to ya Marshal! Who's doing the carving????

Thanks Rusty, Dr. Joe Martin of ORA. I hear he's one of the best in the QC. He did my Mother's hip and both knees for my Father-in-law. I think he did work on Marlin Buckhorn, too.

Had a little experience in that area myownself. Had three knee replacements and six (and counting) total knee surgeries so far.

Most important thing is to do everything the therapists say do and then do a little more, and do your homework, too. PM me if ya want to talk.

Had a little experience in that area myownself. Had three knee replacements and six (and counting) total knee surgeries so far.

Most important thing is to do everything the therapists say do and then do a little more, and do your homework, too. PM me if ya want to talk.

Let's see...........tree knees and six knees operatoins...............tank dats nine ! :blink:

Just how many le..............never mind ! :huh: :huh:

Yep, I was thinking about you, Red. Your story is NOT what a guy wants to hear just before surgery. Your doctor will be sending his kids to college once your bill is paid. Sounds like you're in good spirits and you plan to be "back in the saddle" ASAP. I plan on the same. You'll be getting that PM when I get home. Keep us updated on how you're doing.

And thanks to all for your kind words. Off to the store for a couple items, then to the hospital. MCM

GAMER!

Prayers for a full recovery.

Now that's funny :lol: :lol: Not sure if it will improve what little game I have. But atleast I'll be able to be more helpful at the range and do more work on the posse.

Marshall,

If it aint 100% by St. Judes, come on out anyway and shoot sitting on a stool. I doubt if anyone would give you a hard time....

And it all about the kids anyway...

Archived