SASS Wire Forum

So.. a couple weeks ago I was in a store and...

I was in a Gander Mountain store in Traverse City and they had on the wall a Auto Ordinance Thompson. Oh my word that gun was way cool! It wasn't a full auto but it was still awful nice. Made me think about shooting a SASS Wild Bunch type match with one of those and my Mil-Spec Springfield Armory 1911. :rolleyes: I could see a 1897 Trench gun for the shotgun too.

I spoke with Nunica Kid about it this afternoon. You could have bolt down on an empty chamber of the Tommy Gun and a loaded 10 rounder in place much like you would do with your lever gun. You would have to chamber a round on the clock and then make the lead fly! :lol:

I am not sure what the clothing requirements should be but I believe that it could be a lot oof fun.

Ketchum Quick

I was in a Gander Mountain store in Traverse City and they had on the wall a Auto Ordinance Thompson. Oh my word that gun was way cool! It wasn't a full auto but it was still awful nice. Made me think about shooting a SASS Wild Bunch type match with one of those and my Mil-Spec Springfield Armory 1911. :rolleyes: I could see a 1897 Trench gun for the shotgun too.

I spoke with Nunica Kid about it this afternoon. You could have bolt down on an empty chamber of the Tommy Gun and a loaded 10 rounder in place much like you would do with your lever gun. You would have to chamber a round on the clock and then make the lead fly! :lol:

I am not sure what the clothing requirements should be but I believe that it could be a lot oof fun.

Ketchum Quick

At the Sand Creek Raiders in Byers CO, they use any gun made 1921 and prior for WB so some guys come out with Tommies kind of cool.

KK

About 8-10 years ago there was talk on the wire about GASS. Gangter Action Shooting Society. Never went anywhere.

About 8-10 years ago there was talk on the wire about GASS. Gangter Action Shooting Society. Never went anywhere.

I was thinking you meant gangsta action shooten. Hi-point carbines, sawed off pump shotguns and G-lock's (glock). Of course most of us wouldn't have any interest in wearing the correct costumes. Flat billed ball cap on sideways, bulls jersey two sizes too big and baggy shorts with our boxers hanging out

I was thinking you meant gangsta action shooten. Hi-point carbines, sawed off pump shotguns and G-lock's (glock). Of course most of us wouldn't have any interest in wearing the correct costumes. Flat billed ball cap on sideways, bulls jersey two sizes too big and baggy shorts with our boxers hanging out

Would we have to shoot the G-locks sideways? :blink:

Archived